Butt now looks like a raisin

Options
I have lost well over 30 lbs through better food choices and plenty of excercise but now my butt looks deformed. I have lost of lot of weight in that area. It has deep grooves and indents. It is not round across the bottom at all. I am puzzled. Is there a fix for this or will it work itself out after a while. I have 20-30 lbs left to lose. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift dvd program =) - it's shaping up my behind =)
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Do you have a bike? That firms up your butt pretty good.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Climb some stairs! Do squats with weights. Talk about working the glutes! Whew...
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    squats with weights..... and this thing i do while on knees and hands and i kick my leg back... not sure what its called. lol

look up some butt workouts on youtube!

congrats on the weight loss =]
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges and I depending on the setting on the elliptical machine that wil most definitely doit as well.
  • mmmpink
    mmmpink Posts: 25
    Options
    OMG I know. I've lost 26 lbs, and I swear it has all come off my boobs and my butt. Not loving it at all. I'd also recommend the BBL program, I have it and do the workouts sometimes, and it burns. I'm going to start having to do it more often though to perk the booty back up! lol
  • acstein
    acstein Posts: 55
    Options
    That happens sometimes as you lose fat faster than skin tightens and tones. Depending on your age, it may be more difficult to tighten the skin. However, my trainer showed me this great exercise, that is the best individual exercise for your butt. It can be incorporated into your exercise routine. The DVDs work great too, I just like knowing I'm doing something everyday to lift and firm my butt. Here is the link to that exercise http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/ss/bestbuttexercis.htm I hope you get the results you are looking for!!
  • fchopin42
    fchopin42 Posts: 51
    Options
    I walk on the treadmill at an incline and I feel it in the rear area... I think after a while it will even out as your body lets go of other areas of fat. Great job on the weight loss! Keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
  • leavinglasvegas
    leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
    Options
    I also go backwards on the eliptical and even walking backwards helps firm the bootie. You will FEEL it. And my butt is round and lifted. (Just be careful walking backwards on the treadmill. Make sure your at a low speed or you will quickly and awkwardly meet the guy on the eliptical behind you and people will stare. Trust me)

Plus there are tons of floor exercises you can do. Do a quick google search of booty shaper exercises.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    That happens sometimes as you lose fat faster than skin tightens and tones. Depending on your age, it may be more difficult to tighten the skin. However, my trainer showed me this great exercise, that is the best individual exercise for your butt. It can be incorporated into your exercise routine. The DVDs work great too, I just like knowing I'm doing something everyday to lift and firm my butt. Here is the link to that exercise http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/ss/bestbuttexercis.htm I hope you get the results you are looking for!!

Found it, thanks!
  • 1Steph1
    1Steph1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I also suggest the brazil butt lift :)
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Roller blading is a great butt/hip/thigh workout.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    I also suggest the brazil butt lift :)

yes, it's great and you get results in a month - I'm on my second week and that part under your butt is go away =).
    First day though I did pass the pencil test - so even thought my behind is lifted (puertorican booty lol) it does need some toning lol
  • fdobson
    fdobson Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you all for your suggestion. I found the BBL online butt... wondered if I can purchase it somewhere in the stores?
  • fdobson
    fdobson Posts: 28
    Options
    Do you have a bike? That firms up your butt pretty good.

Yes, it has been collecting dust so I really should get on it. I have been using my Wii to get most of my excercise beyond walking and chasing after my kids.
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    I have been doing the Carmen Electra Aerobic Strip Tease (alone at home with the shades drawn haha) and it is great on my butt and midsection. And it is really alot of fun.
  • Petraluna123
    Petraluna123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your concern is my concern as well. Not so much for the booty, but for the bosoms. I don't want to look like "someone let the air out of the balloons....?!?:noway: after I've lost the weight. I'll be taking my time to lose the weight (100lbs over 2.5 years) but still....Worry, worry worry. No way can I afford a brand new set of "balloons"!

Petra