i went shopping!

Options
granted i've been told that i have to return the outfit since "we can't afford it" blah blah blah.... but i bought the cutest dress and a pair of snake skin print super high heels. i love them and im not returning them. they are now motivation. does learning to walk in heels count as excersize? lol. i've never learned how and have always been envious. i walked around in them in the store and was a bit terrified to walk but at home, on carpet, i can do it fine. i still say i need the outfit since there is a party coming up in a couple weeks and i have nothing but jeans to wear but i'm being told that it's not a dress up thing by my husband. (it's a surprise 30th party for his friend and i have no clue, i think i need to ask the friend's wife) when i hit 50lbs (which will be before this party) i'm getting a purse too. haha take that cheapskate husband!

Replies

• HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am now a huge fan of shopping. I used to hate it and now I find it fun! Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up!!
  • dfwtxmissy
    dfwtxmissy Posts: 102
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with retail therapy to reward oneself for hitting a goal and motivation..YOU GO Girl!
  • Melange77
    Melange77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh he'll get over it. You're keeping it all!!! I say so lol
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options
    Great way to reward yourself. Great job!!!
  • flannan
    flannan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Keep it! You deserve a reward!
    And heels are def excercise iny book.
    I wear 3 in. every day and if nothing else my
    calves look good!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You deserve to show off all the hard work. Clothes that are too big make you look bigger. It's great motivation to see yourself in the mirror with the correct size on. Tell your husband to get used to you getting clothes because the ones you got won't fit in a few months. OH, and ball heel ball heel makes it so your ankles don't wobble when wearing heels.
  • bumbalina
    bumbalina Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wear your heels while vacuming and moping it helps you get used to them and you'll tone your butt and legs! I know "how very 1950's housewife"!!