Found this from my Iphone!

Options
Hi all!

I have been using the MFP app from my Iphone for a little while just to track my calories etc. Little did I know that there was a full online resource attached with it! LOL maybe I should've read more about the app.

Anyways I am just here to say hello, and so far I am enjoying reading all of the great encouragement that people spread from this site. I have a lot of self motivation currently, but when that runs out I am going to need all of your support!

So far my achievements have netted me a loss of 12.2lbs and 5.5inches total in 5 weeks! Can't wait to continue on this trend and get a body back that I haven't personally seen for quite a few years.

Thanks for viewing. I hope to become an avid member on your forum.

Replies

• dcturcotte
    dcturcotte Posts: 59
    Options
    dude i used this thing for like 2 months on my iphone before i knew that too! I like all the cool stuff the phone can do but i'd rather do it on a big screen :)
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I did the saaaaame thing! Welcome to the website! :bigsmile:
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome
  • Cathy_5011
    Cathy_5011 Posts: 78
    Options
    :laugh: You’re not alone I did the same thing. If it wasn’t for getting locked out of the app on my iphone I would probably never found the site. Now I love it

Congrats on 12.2lbs and 5.5inches total in 5 weeks. Any suggestions? I am bouncing around 4 lbs in a few months. Thing come up and I lose the will power and give in to the temptation
  • dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Me too! I still use the iPhone for recording meals and weights. I can also look up stuff when I'm out at a restaurant or whatever.
  • esaxmcd
    esaxmcd Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey welcome, don't feel bad it seems like it happen to a lot of us including yours truly. Wow thats pretty good weight loss for five weeks keep it up and of course keep on tracking thats the key, knowing your limits and deciding if that temptation is really worth it.
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    i did the same thing on my Itouch, until i saw a little message about the website - then its hey i'll take a look at that, and wow what a fab site. i use the internet more to add food and exercise, but its still good to have it linked on to Itouch and now you dont need wi-fi connection to access i can record all gym calories while at the gym and not have to remember them for when i got home to wi-fi connection.
  • timwlawrence
    timwlawrence Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much everyone!