Fit by 40

Options
Hello everyone. I'm here because I'm ashamed to say I've let myself go (for a number of reasons) and after a few false starts, and being distressed with what I see in the mirror, I've finally gotten myself into the mindset to nip my spiralling weight gain in the bud and get myself healthy again in body and mind. I would like to be at my goal weight by my 40th birthday in September. I'm self-employed and my schedule doesn't allow for a gym membership so I've been utilizing Wii Fit daily for 30-40 minutes. I started my journey on Monday and I'm already down 2 pounds, which is a huge motivation to keep going! If there is anyone else out there in a similar situation feel free to add me, I could use the motivation and I'm sure you could too. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mortsmuse
    mortsmuse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump - still looking for some friends :flowerforyou:
  • sullycc
    sullycc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me. I'm turning 41 next week so similar age. Good luck with your journey.
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me! :)
  • FitShark
    FitShark Posts: 68
    Options
    Hi...I am into the 40's; I hit it hard going in, was in great form for a while and now am slacking off and DONT want to repeat what I went thru by the time I am going into the next decade. SO at 44 I am re-committing to doing things the healthy way. Feel free to add me too!
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far!

Have sent a friend request. I hit the big four-oh in Feb next year and definitely want to be looking fit and fabulous rather than fat and frumpy :)
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great attitude and progress so far. Mind set is everything when it comes to finding success. I am 40 in 2 weeks and am almost at my ultimate goal. Smashed my target to date. Happy for you to add me, I am on here for the long haul.
    Ps can highly recommend Jillian Michael 30 day shred for results.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    The only way is upward and onward... the past is done. I am happy to be your friend. I'm 42 and in the best shape I've ever been in, and still have around 15 - 20kg to lose.... lets do it!
  • chickadee1166
    chickadee1166 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you like. I will be 47 in September and want to be in good shape too. :smile: