Just a Newcomer Saying Hello!

wittygirl118
wittygirl118 Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Well let's see, I am 23 years old, Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi, about 5'3.5" and have a small frame. I wear about a 5/6 in dresses and a 7/9 in jeans depending on the brand.

I think my figure is currently 34D-27.5-37

I'd like to start counting my calories strictly, upping my water and protein intake while cutting back on empty calories and refined carbs. I also want to start working out daily, doing heavy weights, cardio and core work. I am currently on Ortho-Tri-Cyclen so hopefully that doesn't affect me too much.

My ultimate goal is to weigh about 115 lbs and be around a size 2 in dresses and have a firm 23/24 inch waist. I know my goals seem pretty outlandish but I think with my frame/height/age it's a plausible goal and I'm really going to work at it.

To be honest, I've been on myfitnesspal for awhile on and off and was never consistent about it, I lost about 10 pounds in 2-3 months but got off the bandwagon when finals hit. I decided to buckle down and get serious though because I am tired of yo-yo dieting and working out for a week or two only to give up.

Also, I might as well put it out there, I used to love my face and body even though it is flabbier than I would like but I just ended a 4 month relationship with my boyfriend because he started commenting on my body, very superficial comments at that, and it started making me insecure. However when he started ranking how hot I was and directly comparing me to girls that we both mutually knew and that he found hotter, I gave him the boot. The wounds of th breakup are still fresh, I really loved him, however I feel like the best breakup revenge is to give yourself a full makeover. I started dieting, working out, taking vitamins and started a strict skincare/haircare regimen so I never have to suffer through a guy telling me he's not attracted to me again. I also want to have my confidence back, look my best and be my healthiest.

Please add me if you want to be fitnesspal buddies. Cheers! :o)

Replies

• Hi! I'm new here too and I'm proud that your taking the healthy jump too! I think your goal are very realistic ( however i am not a health expert ;( ) and i hope you have all the sucess in the world - just dont become too critical of your body. getting healthy should be an exciting experience and i just want you to be able to love it, and not turn it into a contest or overthink it.

i'm sorry if i sound mean - but again, i hope only the best for you! good luck!
This discussion has been closed.