I cannot believe how far I have come but it is true

Options
13»

Replies

• FerryfieldLad
    FerryfieldLad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    If everyday I can read a story like this I will get through this journey no problem at all. Inspiring!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats on turning your life around!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I too am celebrating 2 years (or 740 days of logging) of better health and Zumba was a major part of it. I love it because it doesn't feel like I'm working out and I typically burn 500-600 calories an hour. Keep up the good work!
    For most of you today is just May 2, 2013...

For me, today marks the absolute apex of my weight loss and my fitness journey...

About two years ago, I almost died of congestive heart failure and cardiomyopathy... At that time I wore size 58 inch jeans and I weighed 393 lbs.

After about two years of hard work, I managed for the most part to maintain my weight at between 175-180... I now wear size 32 inch jeans... But what make today so special is that I am going for Zumba Basic 1 Instructor Certification...
  • Bcmay13
    Bcmay13 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats, awesome job!!!
  • NakAttack
    NakAttack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your post gave me chills!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!