Finally doing something for me

Options
This year, I turned 38 and my oldest turned 13 and I'm still carrying the "baby weight" from him and the next 3 pregnancies. Where in the world did the time go. I was thin, got pregnant, gave birth, and then I was fat. Now that the kids are pretty self sufficient, and my oldest can babysit, I find that I have the opportunities to exercise. Calorie counting is new, haven't really exercised consistently for the past 13 years (other than toting around little ones) I am slowly getting into the groove of a fitness routine. I am hoping to loose ~100 lbs. 2 lbs per week I guess for the next 50 weeks. I have to say, I have been on this site for 1 week as of tomorrow and I am in love...just don't tell my hubby...LOL. : )

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Is your profile a picture of you now or before kids? If it is now i don't think it would be very healthy to loose 100 pounds.
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    Is your profile a picture of you now or before kids? If it is now i don't think it would be very healthy to loose 100 pounds.

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully it is an 'incentive' picture, because it doesn't even look like you WEIGH 100 pounds.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options

I agree....so I am going to assume its before...because that photo looks like someone who weighs around 115-120...so I dont think she would look at that sexy photo and want to lose 100 pounds

Welcome to the site..and goodluck on your journey

Once you are honest with your entries and continue working out, you will have awesome results
  • Sheri72
    Sheri72 Posts: 3
    Options
    I wish! that is my incentive picture. I weighed 118lbs...so whoever guessed the weight range was spot on! I do need to loose the weight have started mamas bootcamp 3 weeks ago, and had to count calories and was led to this site.
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I joined last monday and am hooked to this website, its great for motivation and seeing and sharing stories with people in the same situation.

I've put a friend request on if you want to accept it.

xUna