New looking for weight loss friends

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am a 31 year old mother of 2 kids. I have been on almost every diet under the sun weight watchers, hmr, atkins, south beach, curves, herbalife. I have even had experimental weight loss surgery (in clinical trials) to try and lose weight. I am tired of yo-yo diets and plans that only work for a while only to gain the weight back. I am looking for a lifestyle change in addition to weight loss. I need to lose about 100 lbs. I plan to do this over the next year. Please add me to your friends so I can stay motivated. Thank you.:smile:

Replies

• WittyUserName1
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm here everyday and have found my new MFP have been really supportive. Good Luck on your journey!
  • Can5he
    Can5he Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I too am new to all this..... and have approx. 100lb to loose... :embarassed:
    Welcome to MFP its going to be a long but worthy journey.... x
  • Bekebab
    Bekebab Posts: 18
    Options
    You should definitely add me; I would love to help keep you motivated! Motivating others makes me more motivated too (: I am only 18 years old, but still have experienced yo-yo dieting - I have recently found a diet which works really well for me and, if you like, I can give you information about it (: But the diet wouldn't work half as well if it wasn't for my friends on MFP! (: xo
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    good on you for making this a life style

anyone can add me
  • brendabuffington10
    brendabuffington10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I just recently started using this again and find it very helpful especially when it comes to the support from friends
  • k3llyMcP
    Options
    Hello, Im new to all this and have about 100lb to loose within a year ready for my boyfriends family wedding. I dont want to be the only fat on in the photos! I'm going to be here for a long while...
  • telocin
    Options
    Love the pic. Of your two pals. Beautiful.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site that offers plenty of tools to enable you to achieve your goals. Feel free to add me. I don't mind sharing support. :flowerforyou:
  • FeelinChastastic
    Options
    Feel Free to Add Me. That goes for all of you! :)