Powerplates

Options
Hi

has anyone used Powerplates? I am signed up for a months course and wondered if anyone on here had used them previously?

Thanks
Rachel

Replies

• Luckymam
    Luckymam Posts: 300
    Options
    I'm interested in these too. I've seen an advert that says you can drop a dress size in 3weeks using them.
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thay can be fanastic, but at they are only as good as the trainer you have with it. I have messed about on them before and found it fun, but now that I am doing it properly and regularly with a trainer, I am seeing serious results!

Good luck and have fun!
  • biggs3566
    biggs3566 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm using the www.fabelos.org whih is what the salon i'm using uses. They have the trainer in with you to ensure you are doing the correct exercises, I'll feed back once i've done a few!!

Did they take your measurments? I'll take my own just in case!
  • biggs3566
    Options
    Hi all

I'm going to be having my 3rd session on the power plate today, i have a good trainer and hope to see some results soon!

Doe's anyone know how many calories they burn??

thanks
  • biggs3566
    Options
    Well im pleased with how theya re going, but still don't know about calories. I've managed to get a pair of trousers on and they are a lot looser than previously!
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have been going to a PowerPlate gym since April and have definitely noticed results - mostly in my strength tbh. I have now switched to 3x weekly Power Plate training sessions with a personal trainer and using kettle bells.

I haven't lost that much in poundage, but I have noticed some clothes that did not quite fit before fit now, and my boyfriend has noticed my butt and legs definitely look perkier and more toned. Also, I noticed an arm muscle the other day, which I have NEVER had!

Power Plates are definitely my favourite exercise (esp with kettlebells, though my trainer properly kicks my butt every session - i went rock climbing on the same day as a kettlebell session and I could totally feel it the next day)