Looking for some Mommy Friends

Options

Replies

• kimbocallo
    kimbocallo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim! I joined a couple of months ago and I could surely use some motivating friends! I have two kiddos 5yrs old and 7yrs old. I'm loving MFP so far, I just haven't reached out to anyone yet. So add me if you would like to and I'll return the support! Good luck to you! :D
  • 2bwed2014
    2bwed2014 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey everyone,

My name is Kim and I have an almost 3 year little boy. Please feel free to add me
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    <---Mommy of 2 boys:smile: ages 12yrs and 3 months:flowerforyou:
  • Txgirl1204
    Txgirl1204 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom to 4 beautiful girls ages 20, 14, 8, 7. I am looking for some motivational friends as well! Good luck!
  • lesliegail1986
    lesliegail1986 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom of David(4) and Ben(16 mon). Lost 40lbs so far 60 to go! Very hard to do with children around! But I'm willing to fight for it!
  • jessicaperkins52
    jessicaperkins52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessica, I have a 9 month old and an almost 3 year old. They are my number one priority and motivator to lose this weight. My goal right now is to lose 75 pounds. I've lost 6 so I have a ways to go.
  • sweetfluffy
    sweetfluffy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi im zakiya =) mother of 9 months cutiee boy :))
    I joined her to lose some weight & it helped me alot ... got alot of support during my post partum depression from all the amazing friends here ... feel free to add me for support & motivation =D
  • 3LittleMonkeys
    3LittleMonkeys Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am Anne. I have a son who is 9, daughter who is 7 and another daughter who will be 5 on May 12th.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 28 yr old stay at home mom of 3 wonderful kiddos... ages 7,6, and 4 (girl, boy, girl). Had lost 45 lbs, gained 15 back, on my way to re-losing those, still have about 90 lbs left to lose :(... always looking for motivational friends that actually get on MFP and communicate!
  • kaitlinaherne
    Options
    Hi I'm Kaitlin I'm a mom of 2 beautiful kids. My son Nathan is almost 9 and my daughter Rose just turned one :smile:
    I put on a lot of weight with both of my kids!! I managed to lose it with my son but not in a healthy way. ( I'm a recovering addict also 19 months clean. ) I gained 60 lbs this last pregnancy and I'm having a hard time losing it!! My daughters one now and I can't really call it baby weight anymore lol... So I would love some motivation!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Im a mom! Im 27 and have a 3 yr old daughter named Amyah. Love accepting new friends :)
  • kaitlinaherne
    Options
    I'm 28 and a stay at home mom as well. feel free to add me :smile:
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Feel free to add me.I'm a mother of 3(Oldest is 10,middle is 2 and a half and my youngest just turned 7 months)Losing weight is tough.Baby weight is even tougher.I'm supportive and active here everyday.

Good luck and all the best.We can do this!!
  • TeeArrGee
    TeeArrGee Posts: 1
    Options
    Heeeeeeeeey Ladies!!! I just turned 28 and I have two precious girls at 1 year old and 2.5 yrs old. I've decided to get serious about my health and weight loss because I want to set a good example for my girls but more for myself. I used to be into a lot of sports growing up and through high school but I definitely fell off in college and after real life kicked in lol. It has gotten so much harder to drop the pounds being older and after kids so its great to come here and get support from some ladies that understand :smile: :smile:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Mom to 2 and I'm here to get healthy for THEM so I can be around as long as possible. Plus trying to get them to eat more healthy to lead their life right. My daughter is 5.5 and my son is 3.5.

I'd love more active mom friends. Those with little ones understand the extra difficulties with trying to work out, and the temptation of 'finishing their food vs throwing it away'.

Nancy
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today and would also like to meet other moms who are on this journey. I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys ages 17, 14 and 4. I would like to lose 50 lbs. Would love to have the support of other women who understand the ups and downs of raising kids. For me I think this will also be alot about an inner journey too. My oldest is graduating this year and moving out in the fall. I really need a healthy approach to deal with everything that is going on. I love to run and the outdoors. Add me if you like. I need friends :) Thanks! Lora
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Mother of 3 boys here. Ages 9, 4 and one month. Trying to get rid of the leftover baby fat. Feel free to add me any other moms!!
  • tracieleanna90
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!
    Looks like there are a lot of us mommies out there trying to lose weight!! For me it has been hard losing weight after having a baby versus back in high school!! But I'm still trying!! Just a few months ago I used to struggle mostly with food and eating all the bad junk but now not so much. What are some struggles you moms have?!? What kind of exercise do you like to do?? For me, I am not a runner! I hate running unless I am playing a game then it's not so bad. I'm currently doing a Chalean Extreme/TurboFire Hybrid and I love it!! Have a good day ladies!! :)

-Tracie
  • aimeepostma
    aimeepostma Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi. My name is Aimee and I have 2 children. I have an amazing 10 yr old daughter and an amazing 3 yr old son. I seem to get lost in the day to day things and do not have many friends so feel free to friend me.
  • jheater07
    jheater07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old daughter and am always looking for Mommy friends! Anyone feel free to add me :)