FRUSTRATED!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I am soooo frustrated!!!! SInce June 14th I have been watching my eating. Roughly 1300-1500cals a day and yeah my weight has went down a little bit, but nothing to be happy about! It seems it just doesnt want to move!! I am stuck at 194lbs forever!! UGH! Its really discouraging at times. It goes down then im happy then 2 days later right back up! and I didnt do anything different!

Replies

• tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    The up and down weight is probably water. Try doing a different cardio routine. Sometimes a change-up is what is needed for the plateaus. Just keep going.
  • consciousfitness
    consciousfitness Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Carrie..did you use this site to figure out how many calories you need to eat? Also did you change the settings in your the goal section? I am a trainer and I have several of my clients using this site. I ilke it, but I have found that the calories suggested to eat based on weight and activity level comes in a little low and they have the Carbohydrates set at 60% intake, which I have found to be a bit high for fat loss. My suggestion is that you google BMR calculator and re fiqure your own needed calories and activity level. You will find you actually need more calories then what you are eating. When you don't give your body what it needs to do it's basics functions it will not let go of Fat. 1300 - 1400 calories per day are calories for someone who weighs 125 -130 lbs. You actually need more to lose fat. When you re figure your calories...go into settings and then goals and customize your goals. Put in your new calories intake and change the %' s to 45% Carbohydrate, 30% Protein and 24% Fat.
    Make sure that you are eating 3 meals and two snacks daily...this also will help you lose weight. Keeping your sugar levels stable through out the day will keep your energy up and keep your body happy.
    If you need some more help let me know.
    Conscious Fitness. Raina.
  • Tammysjourney
    Options
    Hi! By the looks of your ticker youre doing a great job. Don't be so hard on yourself, 30lbs is wonderful. What have you been trying to do to jump start it? Maybe we can help you think of different things to do. I don't want to sit here and type a bunch of suggestions if you've already tried them. Try not to look at the big picture, but only at how much you've already done. Give yourself a pat on the back, youre doing just fine.
  • violetvy
    violetvy Posts: 33
    Options
    Aw that sounds frustrating...i know my weight fluctuates, lighter in morning always 2-3 pounds heavier by the end of the day. Just keep at it you will see results!!!!
  • Tammysjourney
    Options
    Thanks Raina, I mooched off your advice to violet and got my BMR and changed my settings :) oops, not violet, but Carrie, sorry :(
  • NubyGloom
    NubyGloom Posts: 49
    Options
    Well come over tomorrow and ill do a work out with you... they are great !
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Well come over tomorrow and ill do a work out with you... they are great !

I am not working out after a 12 hour shift thanks :P

I lost that 30lbs over the last 2 years very slowly and half hearted. I want to speed it up now and actually lose the good amount I could if I really tried hard.

Ive used the BMR calc and it says that since I am 5'4", female and 23, it is 1691, so I think 1300 is reasonable.. I didnt realize my BMR was so low. I thought it was around 2000 for sure. That would make sense then.
  • NubyGloom
    NubyGloom Posts: 49
    Options
    want to do it Sunday then, i thought of that latter too after i said that... its something different... push your self... come get me sunday morning and we will do it at your house if you want.