Anyone Starting Week of July 26?

Options
I would love to friend anyone who is starting on the 26th of July..I am planning on Making that my start day.
I am logging food and walking as I am very over weight. I plan on doing this for a few weeks and then start going to the GYM..I belong to GOLDS. I live in FLORIDA..have a 4 year old and I work full time...so I need all the help I can get.

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I've already started and am really into it but I'll gladly be your friend. Send me a friend request :-)
  • pilling79
    pilling79 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi I started last Monday but I would be happy to give you some moral support as I could do with some myself. I have begun recording everything I eat and it is shocking how much I was over eating by. My wife is doing a healthy living programme with me also but she has not signed up yet. She hopes to sign up by next week. We are from Scotland but it would be good to get encouragmenet and ideas world wide. Send a friend request and we will keep in touch.
  • Janey496
    Janey496 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting TODAY. I know that if I wait till Monday I will just keep putting it off! I live in Florida as well, so send me a friend request if you like :)
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I started on Wednesday the 21st but really would like to get with a group of people who will help and support each other.
    This site is good but I would like to be "friends" with a group that has similar goals that I can talk with without having to put
    it all out on the message boards.
    I have alot of weight to lose but my goal at the moment is to lose 50 pounds by Thanksgiving. I just saw a Dr. after many
    years and she is working to get my throid under control so I figured that this was the best time to kick myself into high gear and get started.
    Send me a friend request if you would like to work on our goals together.
  • jeanneisfat
    Options
    I kind of fell off my diet at the beginning of summer and realized that I gained almost 10lbs in 2 months, so I just started up again 5 days ago... I would love to see some new challenges to keep us all on track. =)
  • mmshadell
    mmshadell Posts: 16
    Options
    i GET MY ARM CAST OFF ON THE 26TH SO I WILL BE BACK IN THE GYM AND DOING BETTER WITH MY EATING.. FEELS LIKE IT WILL BE STARTING OVER!! I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO REALLY WORK OUT IN A MONTH! UHG!!
  • chelseagirlfl
    chelseagirlfl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding guys! I work graveyard shift soo, I log in usually in the morning or just before work at 4pm...Does anyone know how to get in on one of those challenge things or do we make them up ourselves?
  • jeanneisfat
    Options
    Just start a challenge and anyone that wants to join will =)