Alphabetical Suggest-a-Book.

Options
I need new books to read on the treadmill (since I can't ALWAYS be on my laptop when I walk, Lol), and I was thinking of asking, but that would be oh-so-boring. So give a name of a book that starts with the letter of the alphabet that it's your turn to give. For example, I give an example of a book beginning with "A", the next person gives a book beginning with "B". And a short description of the book if you feel like it.

Oh, and if it begins with "The", don't count it and put it at the end of the title. Such as "Host, the."

And I will begin with... O!

One Door Away From Heaven. Mickey's a haunted soul, haunted by what she's done and what's been done to her. But when she meets a deformed girl called Leilani, for whom the clock of death is taking thanks to her murder-father and drug-addict-mother, Micky is thust into the role of hero whether she likes it or not. With the help of an ex-cop who's just as haunted as she is and a young boy with killers on his trail, she must find a way to stop Leilani's father before he kills his daughter and Mickey herself.

Replies

• egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The Poet by Michael Connelly
    Death is reporter, JAck McEvoy's beat: his calling, his obsession. But this time, death brings McEvoy the story he never wanted to write- and the mystery he desperately needs to solve. A serial killer of unprecedented savagery and cunning is at large. His targets: homecide cops, each haunted by a murder case he couldn't crack. The killers calling card: a quotation from the works of Edgar Allen Poe. His latest victim is McEvoy's own brother. And his last....may be McEvoy himself.

My husband and I are hooked on Michael Connelly books. I finished this one not too long ago and loved it! I would recommend any of his books!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I love this idea....but can't think of a Q!
  • blessed00
    blessed00 Posts: 24
    Options
    C-cradle and all by James Patterson.......... excellent book with a great twist...... thats all Im saying..... lol