Re-Start

Options
I've been on this site for over a year (on and off).. After about a month of being away I am ready to restart!! I'm close to my original beginning weight (275) and am in need of serious motivation.. I've lost at least 20 friends while I was gone.. Come join me!

Replies

• jandjcassidy
    Options
    Welcome back! What are your fitness goals? I am trying to tone up and lose about 30lbs!!
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am wanting to lose 120 lbs.. depending on how I look after the first 100.
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started using the app in 2007 but not consistently or seriously. Started to do this properly a week ago, if you want another friend please add me, we could work together to get it right this time!
  • Valkyriewoman
    Valkyriewoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • ffmadre
    ffmadre Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I lost 35 lbs. this past year and, unfortunately, have gained it all back. I am starting again today...so tired of feeling miserable. I have about 50 lbs. to lose. Please add me as a friend! Everyone can use a little encouragement.
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!! I lost 70...have gained 35 back......and I want to lose 75 from this point forward!!! We can do this:)
  • ffmadre
    ffmadre Posts: 5
    Options
    Are we supposed to post here when we finished our daily challenge? If so, I completed 50 squats yesterday and 55 today!