Time for a change!

Options
Saydra13
Saydra13 Posts: 6 Member
I'd like to introduce myself, My name is Saydra. I am 19 years old, a mother of one, and a college student. I am also recently divorced. I have always been overweight and unhealthy, I have came close to my ideal weight and fitness level but it seems that everytime I become happy with myself I put on weight and the weight just keeps piling on. Well not anymore. I have about 4 months til fall semester starts and Id like to fit in with my sorority sisters and classmates. I have always strived to be an individual, but being looked at in discuss while my friends are being drooled over hurts. So im going to loose my weight and be healthy and happy :) Wish me luck!!

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Tim. Do you have KIK?
  • Mummy2Corey
    Mummy2Corey Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi hun :) firstly good luck, am sure youll be able to reach your goals! Please feel free to send me a friend request if you want/need support on your journey, would love to help in any way I can as think we all need support from time to time :)
    Whenever I've lost the weight its always came back on & more so know how frustrating it can be!

How old is your little one? My son has been walking for a few months & it helps keep me on my toes, almost miss it when he couldn't move about much as at least back then he couldn't try and sit on me (and blow raspberries on my belly!) while trying to exercise lol!!

Just stay strong, be consistent with logging and you'll do great :) x
  • Saydra13
    Saydra13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! My baby girl is now 9 months old! She just started to pull herself up, so shell be waddling around soon :) I hope youre doing well!