Newish but newly serious

Options
Not exactly new, but I've been a silent partner until now. I am newly serious about making some changes so I'd welcome some new firends and some support. Of course, any friends I have must promise not to laugh too hard when I spend all my calories for the day on chocolate.

By newly serious I mean I was counting calories for a few months, but now decided to really work at it, to get active and healthy. Also - at the same time, i just quit smoking so.. yes. could use some support.
I'll probably start a blog or something so I guess I'll go into the gory details of major change there.

so.. Hi everyone - I'm here - and now I actually mean it.

Replies

• Rag_Doll
    Rag_Doll Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I love the title, its pretty much what I was thinking... Just not as summed up :-)
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi ~
    I was a silent runner on this site as well, I joined sometime last year but didn't really do anything with it and just about 3 months ago I decide to get more involved. It has helped a lot. You can add me as a friend is you would like.
  • boxsox2
    boxsox2 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks ladies! It's good to 'really' be here and stop lurking in the background.
  • ohheyitsfelicity
    Options
    Hey! I am the same as you, I've been on and off my fitness pal since 2011 - just lost ambition but this time, I am serious! Feel free to add me :)