Heeyyyy! Light hearted girl looking for new mfp's ;)

Options
muriah2
muriah2 Posts: 143 Member
Hey! Here we go again...this time for GOOD! I've started at stopped at this weight loss thang so many times... Just lookin for friends to hold me accountable and offer support, vice versa. I like to keep it fun and easy going! I've got about 70-80lbs to lose, and I've gotta have fun doing it or I will FAIL miserably! Lets share ideas and recipes and laughs and frustrations!

Also...I'm 31 with two kids who are 6 and 10. Wouldn't mind some mama friends in a similar boat! Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Rag_Doll
    Rag_Doll Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm on a 'serious, for good' mission myself last the moment. Mum of 3 - 12, 11 and 21 months! I'll add you.. :-)
  • Mummy2Corey
    Mummy2Corey Posts: 23
    Options
    Same for me, this time is the last time as I will lose it but not put it back on again! Mummy to a 16 month old and would love some mummy friends (anyone pls feel free to add me)

I wouldn't be much use with recipes though as I am a disaster in the kitchen lol - other than that I'm all up for giving as much support & encouragement as poss as it all helps! :) x
  • aimeepostma
    aimeepostma Posts: 13
    Options
    I am 38 and have 2 kids 10 and 3 so feel free to add me I have 100 lbs to loose so I could use all the help I can get lol
  • muriah2
    Options
    Thanks ladies! :heart:
  • pamla77
    pamla77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am finishing my first month. feel free to add me and best of luck!! :)
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have been at this for well over a year. Got down to 30 lbs down then bounced back up after too much celebration in December (turned 40). While I'm good at my exercise, I am tweaking my diet and trying to get more serious about it so I can break this plateau! I have 2 young boys (5 and 6), and it's a struggle to keep up with them and eat well. Feel free to add me as I'm always looking for supportive mama's! :)
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    What about a dad in his late 30s with kids at 12 and 9. (Both going on 40 and think they know more than their parents.)

I log in daily and am happy to encourage anyone. I welcome anyone to add me; if you log something, then you might see me posting on it with feedback.

My wife lurks around here as well (mostly through her phone); she is doing all this while working on a doctorate degree... that's some serious dedication.
  • lovelye79
    lovelye79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 yr old mom to an 11 yr old son and 2 daughters 10 & 2. I've got about 65 lbs to lose ... add me!
  • Traintolive
    Options
    i'm with you, tired of half stepping my fitness, it's time to get serious and lose this weight! hopefully we can help one another along the way. i need to lose at least 55 lbs.
  • muriah2
    Options
    What about a dad in his late 30s with kids at 12 and 9. (Both going on 40 and think they know more than their parents.)

I log in daily and am happy to encourage anyone. I welcome anyone to add me; if you log something, then you might see me posting on it with feedback.

My wife lurks around here as well (mostly through her phone); she is doing all this while working on a doctorate degree... that's some serious dedication.

Dads are welcome too! No gender bias here :)