I would like to publicly apologize for...

Options

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I was sorry I read this thread until I got to see Crankstr's legs.

Y6VPteU.gif
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    6hrmoh.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    It really hurt

cryingindiano.gif
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    I forgive you. But I won't forget.

Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and ****. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace btch
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    It really hurt

cryingindiano.gif

I'll use motor oil next time
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and ****. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace btch

Maybe rephrase the dumb broad part .... honey vs vinegar and all
  • sdfkjsadglkj11
    sdfkjsadglkj11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cool story, tell it again.
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    were you drunk with Resse Witherspoon? or with her fork?

I wish I was drunk with Reese Witherspoon......just sayin....

I also wish I was drunk with Reese Witherspoon.. and also this ^^^ guy maybe
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

*panties drop*
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I found a caterpillar in my house and slowly whispered a song into its tiny ear, imagining the horror and torture i was about to bring it... Then it looked up at me and it said "Take me away from all this" So i tied him very gently to a helium balloon and sent him floating away to oblivion. Now i sit and think why did i send him away? He was the only one who talked to me in days, and was actually nice and now hes gone. Im so ****in bummed right now.

Are you 5erious?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Well this took an interesting turn
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I would forgive, but I am a grudge holder.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Never apologize, never surrender!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I found a caterpillar in my house and slowly whispered a song into its tiny ear, imagining the horror and torture i was about to bring it... Then it looked up at me and it said "Take me away from all this" So i tied him very gently to a helium balloon and sent him floating away to oblivion. Now i sit and think why did i send him away? He was the only one who talked to me in days, and was actually nice and now hes gone. Im so ****in bummed right now.

THIS, wow..just wow!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

Well this took an interesting turn

Wait a sec...dani listens to Kesha? I might have to start a new thread
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I want to paint you.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options

I want to paint you.

Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I want to paint you.

Just wanted to say I find you very attractive. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a swanson tv dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with welch's grape juice

Make it a Kid Cuisine and we'll talk.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I was sorry I read this thread until I got to see Crankstr's legs.

They go from her *kitten*..... all the way to the floor.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Trying to build up your posts count eh?