Bodyfit media users....

Options
carriej82
carriej82 Posts: 123 Member
I have the link and I know I am not using it to its fullest potential.... I know it counts all my calories I burn throughout the day, my steps, etc. but I don't actually know what that workout button on the app does?

how do you get it to tell you what you burn from a certain activity? like yesterday I ran, but I had to see what it was before and what it was after and do the math... it has to be easier right? I know on the site it shows me a graph with which time of the day was at what level... but how do you know what your calories burned for the activity is?

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    The workout button.

It will count your calories throughout a specific activity.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    on the activity manager, open the tab for calories burned, you can modify the bar at the bottom to only show a certain timeframe and it will tell you how many cals burned..
    Ive never used the exercise button on the app... sorry.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I love the workout!! Do you have the app on your phone? If so, go into your app and then press your button on your armband (It just say at the top left screen on your app that it is "LIVE"). After it says this Hit Workout tab and then hit quick start or you can select one of the other types of workout. I love this because at the end of the day, I try to reach 12,000 steps and If I'm at 10,000 I put it on "Work-out Steps" and say I want to walk until I reach 2,000 steps within the workout. I LOVE IT!!!

Any other questions, feel free to message me! :)

Em
  • carriej82
    carriej82 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love the workout!! Do you have the app on your phone? If so, go into your app and then press your button on your armband (It just say at the top left screen on your app that it is "LIVE"). After it says this Hit Workout tab and then hit quick start or you can select one of the other types of workout. I love this because at the end of the day, I try to reach 12,000 steps and If I'm at 10,000 I put it on "Work-out Steps" and say I want to walk until I reach 2,000 steps within the workout. I LOVE IT!!!

Any other questions, feel free to message me! :)

Em

thank you for that! I will try it out next time I workout!