Hello Everyone!

Options
My name is Alison, but most people call me Allie. I am a mother of four and I work a full time job. I have been struggling with my weight for about 8 years now and I finally decided to do something about it. I don't want to try another fad diet. I want to be a healthier person and be happy with my body. I am tracking my food and exercise on MyFitnessPal and so far I love it!

Replies

• Lilliesmom2010
    Options
    Hiya Allie! Welcome to MFP!! Good for you taking the first step in the right direction to make a change of lifestyle!! You can do it and we're all here to help support you and encourage you along the way! Good Luck to you and may you like it here as much as we do. :flowerforyou:
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    hi allie i'm Jo. You'll find lots of support on here and lots of advice when you feel like your strugglin, good luck xxx
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hi Alli and welcome:) You can check out my diary as it's public. You will see some days I don't do so well as others but it may help you to see you don't have to starve to lose fat;) I'll be around so let me know if you need some encouragement or help with meals etc.;) denise

My name is Alison, but most people call me Allie. I am a mother of four and I work a full time job. I have been struggling with my weight for about 8 years now and I finally decided to do something about it. I don't want to try another fad diet. I want to be a healthier person and be happy with my body. I am tracking my food and exercise on MyFitnessPal and so far I love it!
  • Allie1982
    Allie1982 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I'm working to stay on track and lose some weight! It's really nice to know that there are people going through the same things as me!!

The last two days I have forgotten to log on after dinner and track what I eat :( I have also forgotten to track my exercise. I need to work on that!!

Thanks again :)

Allie
  • Southerngal
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Kelly and I just joined today. I have been trying to lose weight for about a month. I have lost a few pounds but want to lose alot more. I want to live a more healthier life for myself and my kids. I hope to chat with all of you:)
  • KatsGonnaWalk
    KatsGonnaWalk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good day everyone!

My name is Kathy, and I joined yesterday. I'm tired of not feeling good, or having any energy. Since my husband retired, he has lost at least twenty pounds, and I have found it! I've recently starting walking again, and hope to continue exercising and eating healthy. I hope tracking my food intake and exercise will motivate me to make better choices.

I'm looking forward to working on it with all of you!

Happy tracking!

Kathy