The Skinny Rules with Bob Harper

Options
i am going to be starting the skinny rules on Monday anyone else up to doing it .
I will be posting what i have chosen to eat that day and maybe even post some pic if i can figure out how to pst them LOL .
It will be just a fun group and to help keep each other on the right track
WHO IS IN

Replies

• Dewdropps
    Dewdropps Posts: 111
    Options
    You'll probably get way more interest if you post in fitness/exercise or even weight loss instead of tech support ;)
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    oh didnt know i posted it here i havent started a group before and this was the only pace i found to do it
  • bevmcarthur
    Options
    how do i post it there
  • bevmcarthur
    Options
    how can i remove this post
    Thanks
  • kristinL16
    kristinL16 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    This is the motivation and support board? Not tech support? I' m confused about the previous post.
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    What are the rules in The Skinny Rules?
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You go under groups and then start a new group and it will give you prompts from there. You can report your own post and then ask them to remove it....it cannot be done by the poster.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I always thought he was in great shape. I knew he was good at golf but I didn't know he had an entire fitness program. I wonder if he spent a lot of time spinning that giant wheel when there were no contestants around. How much did that thing weigh?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I always thought he was in great shape. I knew he was good at golf but I didn't know he had an entire fitness program. I wonder if he spent a lot of time spinning that giant wheel when there were no contestants around. How much did that thing weigh?

tumblr_m6symfxRsT1rq63qto1_500.gif
  • lsmsrbls
    lsmsrbls Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This is the motivation and support board? Not tech support? I' m confused about the previous post.

The thread originally was in tech support and has since been moved to motivation and support.
  • bevmcarthur
    Options
    Its BOB HARPER IWAFFLE NO BARKER