Too much water?

Options
s there such a thing?

I have been upping my water since Monday for 2 reasons:
1 - to flush out the booze bloat I have going on
2 - I have stopped drinking diet lemonade, so water has naturally replaced that.

Here's my issue - the scales are not budging! I weigh daily (don't lecture me, its what I do ok?) and this week I have gone like this

Mon 80.6
Tue 80.1
Wed 79.9
Thu 80.2
Fri 80.3

WTF? I am drinking around 4 litres of water a day - is this too much? Or will it eventually all come out (within the next 3 days....)

Replies

• ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options

WTF? I am drinking around 4 litres of water a day - is this too much? Or will it eventually all come out (within the next 3 days....)

:huh:
    Pee a lot and If it doesn't then get to the Dr. right away
  • luziferl
    luziferl Posts: 82
    Options
    bump
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking the same ammount of water as you were when drinking the lemonade?
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    could be water retention, my trainer advises me to drink around 2-3 litres a day as too much and it drowns our system and we hold it! unless your doing a huge training session on a hot day of course!!!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    If you're talking ounces, 80 = 2 litres, so no, you're good.
    I drink 3 a day, but I've always been a big water drinker.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Why not weigh on Monday?

Give it once a week and go with that, you will be up and down each and every day

If you know that you have overdone it with the booze then give all the flushing out a little time?
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My official WI is on a Monday night, but I like to see what my body is doing throughout the week.

I didn't over do it with booze. I don't usually drink but my in-laws were with us for 4 nights and I had a max of 2 glasses of wine each night. My last drink was Saturday night, and it's now Friday - usually by booze bloat would be gone be now.

Maybe 4 litres is a bit much, might cut it down to 2 or 3 for a few days and see how I go....