What's on your mind at this exact moment?

Options

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Wish I hadn't stayed up talking to friends on here so late last night. Now I'm so very tired and have to go to work feeling crap.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thinking about my birthday tomorrow. Looking forward to my birthday meal out tomorrow! :) Worrying about where I'm going to be living once our time in the hotel runs out (flat flooded awaiting emergency rehousing). Thinking about all the stuff that needs to be sorted out.
  • amy958
    amy958 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm thinking of what does 100 grams of something look like anyway? And why am I so famished today?
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Pissed off at my work cell phone because the power button stopped working. It is also the screen unlock button. Common problem on the Nexus S. I will be taking it apart tonight, using some electronic cleaner and maybe even re-soldering the button...
  • amy958
    amy958 Posts: 2
    Options
    and why is Caillou bald?
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I hate to answer this truthfully, but I'm sitting here obsessing over my droopy belly, something I cannot change.
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thinking all of my efforts have gone to waste. I can't seem to control my food portions on the weekends and I can't burn enough calories M-F to make a difference. For the past 3 weeks I'm averaging 50 minutes a day of alternating cardio and circuit training and I've lost 0.8 lbs. I've lost inches, but all my pants still fit the same, so either I'm measuring wrong or my pants were too tight to begin with (I'm very careful to buy pants that fit, not pants I think should fit). I can't burn enough calories to match my appetite and STILL have a deficit worth noting. I know it's only been 3 weeks, but it's hard to keep going when I'm not seeing any positive changes. Honestly thinking, "What's the use of working out and eating better if it's not making any difference?"
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Ratchets. Lots of them.

ratchets-drivers.jpg
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    That I can't wait until my son stops watching Calliou. Hate that whiny brat!

At least its not Kipper the Dog

Kipper I can take...Kipper the dogggggggggg...Kipper the dogggggg....Calliou I want to shoot him! And how come Calliou's parents never get mad? WTF? Stupid!

I have always wondered....why doesn't Calliou have any freaking hair???
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Thinking of going to bed...oh, the presentation exam I had today just popped in...and now I'm looking forward to trying out one of the new porridges I got in the post from Graze today.

But ultimately just thinking of going to bed :tongue:
  • LanderRose81
    LanderRose81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I hope Netflix gets Pretty Little Liars season 3 as soon as it is released!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I need to be in my bed!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    and why is Caillou bald?

I've wondered this too. Rosie has more hair than he does!
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Should I shower and go to my knitting group tonight or stay home and clean? And why did I just eat that popcorn.. I didn't need it.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Right now all I can think about is changing out of my work clothes into a pair of shorts and tank top. Sitting out in my yard in my hammock drinking an ice cold beer.
    I have a half hour left of work then I get to make this thought a reality! :drinker:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    This Drupel interface for the webadmin is kinda funky.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Walmart. I have to go.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    and why is Caillou bald?

I've wondered this too. Rosie has more hair than he does!

I read somewhere that he is 'just because'... and that they did a study with kids asking them why thought thought he didn't have any hair. Most of them never actually noticed. Both of my kids are Caillou nuts, whiny little turd.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA) ... *Interesting read*
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Is there a speed of dark? How does teflon stick to a pan? Can you freeze electricity? The ampersand is awesome, but the tilde is nothing more than a flamboyant hyphen.

Don't get me started on umlauts, bro.