Options
13»

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Don't they grow corn there?

and pigs.

That's bacon to you metropolitan types that think groceries come from a store
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    While we didn't get snow today in Chicago, it was in the 80s yesterday. Today we have on coats!

Eff that, I ran shirtless for a few hours. My way of giving mother nature the middle...
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    New York's hardly any better! This weather has been too crazy lately.
  • shaypearl
    shaypearl Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You must never been to TEXAS. In Dallas, it was 82 yesterday, we are at 48 today.
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    Unfortunately lived here my entire life. Was born & raised. In the metro, it's really diverse, but in the small-minded, small town that I grew up in? Yupp, farmers, corn, ignorant nobodies who think they're somebodies and they try to live in town their whole lives, reliving their "high school glory days".

If I could, I'd move.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, come August when it's hotter than hell here in Nebraska, we'll be just ASKING for some cooler weather ;)
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately lived here my entire life. Was born & raised. In the metro, it's really diverse, but in the small-minded, small town that I grew up in? Yupp, farmers, corn, ignorant nobodies who think they're somebodies and they try to live in town their whole lives, reliving their "high school glory days".

If I could, I'd move.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So true!! I skipped my last 2 HS reunions in Iowa because I couldn't stand being looked down upon despite my personal and professional successes. The most popular people in my HS graduating class haven't changed - they are still dumb and drunk.
  • jmac263
    jmac263 Posts: 87
    Options
    Im in the southeast part, weather the past two years has been crazy! Hardly no winter last year and apparently no spring this year! Hoping for summer soon!!!
  • chopzgurl05
    chopzgurl05 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I get to quote Field of Dreams because I grew up in that town ;)
  • chopzgurl05
    chopzgurl05 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Also, after living away so long I am starting to *gasp* miss the unpredictable weather and all 4 seasons!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Send some snow to PA! Yes, it's May but we got ripped off. A mealy 7 inches of snow...all winter and it came in little dustings! I WANT MY SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

agrreed! box it and send it here!!!!
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Awesome, it was 95 yesterday.