What's for dinner tonight?

Options
I am so bored with food right now. Perhaps someone will post something that tastes IRRESISTABLY DELISH!!! I need some ideas! Thanks!

Replies

• CatRodger
    CatRodger Posts: 105
    Options
    Icelands hot and spicy Chicken Fillets x 2 with three yorkshire puddings, and 125g Asda crispy roast potatos = 468 calories
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm having Kashi Spinach and Mushroom Trio frozen thin-crust pizza. We are getting ready for a party tomorrow, so dinner is easy tonight. And I get to eat half of the pizza without guilt. so good!
  • KatieL3108
    Options
    I am having thin spaghetti, with garlic and herb sauce and I am throwing in some broccoli cuts! :)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm going to dinner but I've planned (and logged!) ahead!

I'm going to have a falafel wrap with tzatziki sauce, lettuce and tomato. Perhaps you could do a wrap tonight as well? :ohwell:
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Bruschetta Italian Chicken with Grilled Eggplant and Zucchini

Chicken breast
    Italian dressing
    Tomatoes
    Green Onion
    Zucchini
    Eggplant
    Italian seasoning
    Garlic powder or salt

Marinate Chicken breast in italian dressing. Grill until done. Cover grill with aluminum foil and place grilled chicken on it. Add mozzarella cheese with diced tomatoes, green onions and basil or italian herbs. Cook until cheese is melted.

Slice eggplant and zucchini. Add desired spices. I spray with non-fat cooking spray so it won't stick to the grill. Then I add garlic powder and italian herbs or creole seasoning. Grill until desired doneness, turning often.
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Tonight is Home-Style Sausage and Potato Skillet. Check out my blog for ideas if you would like! Last night we had spinach and turkey enchiladas and I really liked them!
  • fowlmeli1093
    fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
    Options
    Yum! Where do you find Kashi Pizzas?
  • fowlmeli1093
    fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
    Options
    Bruschetta sounds amazing too!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Yum! Where do you find Kashi Pizzas?

I find them at Giant Food Markets, where I shop. I have also seen them in Acme.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    maggiano's!!! late celebration for my birthday. :)