fitbit flex

Options
I just got the flex today. :) Anyone else get one yet?

Replies

• TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    want one. Where did you get it from?
  • Buzzsgal51
    Buzzsgal51 Posts: 6
    Options
    I've been impatiently waiting for the release date so I can buy one. I was hesitant to pre-order, and by the time I decided I wanted one, they were no longer available. :( But I can't wait to try it out, and get some accurate measurements. How are you liking yours so far?
  • 4everchanged101
    4everchanged101 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well a lot of people are pissed because pre-order people haven't gotten theirs yet. They are out at some best buys. I cancelled my pre-order and did in store pick up at bestbuy.com. I'm still setting it up, but I'm really excited.
  • nzrocketman
    nzrocketman Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm still waiting for mine. I'm in New Zealand and pre-ordered when it had a autumn release date but once I ordered they change it to winter so another 3 month wait for me I guess.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I ordered from Amazon. I contacted them and was given an estimated delivery date of May 31. I want it NOW! LOL I'm not super-mad like some folks about it. I have to get it from Amazon because I used a gift card to get it and can't justify the cost to get it without it being "free" (because I have a perfectly good Ultra).
  • 4everchanged101
    4everchanged101 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I bought a zip about 2 weeks ago, and Im sending it back because I'd rather have a flex. Its charging right now but so far so good. I won't forget to clip it on every morning so thats a super plus for me.