30 day squat challenge

Options
nicpap617
nicpap617 Posts: 38 Member
So this sounds like a great idea, but..... has anyone actually completed it and have results?? If so, please post pics! :):)

Replies

• ALG25091
    ALG25091 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm doing it right now! I'm on day 6 and I swear I can already feel a difference! I haven't taken my new measurements yet because I'm waiting until the end. The first 3 days was really hard but I did my 70 yesterday and feel really good today. I suggest you find someone to do it with! I have a mfp friend pushing me through this and my 2 sisters, And trust me, if I can do it YOU can do it!! Good luck!
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! I can't imagine you WOULDN'T have some sort of result though, unless your form is way off or you're faking it lol. I'm doing it in addition to the 30 day shred and 3-4 days a week of extra cardio (walking/jogging) :)
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 (already did my squats). I am doing it in addition to the 30 day ab challenge and turbofire. I will let you know if I see results! :) I am sure you will!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am on like day 20 or something...did 185 squats this morning and you can notice a definite difference. I gots buns of steel baby!! More toned and lifted overall and smoother skin too! Love it!! Definitely worth it!! (I am doing this in addition to TurboFire, I feel that you will have better results if you do it along with another workout as it does not give you much of a workout, just works a specific muscle group really well)
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I am on like day 20 or something...did 185 squats this morning and you can notice a definite difference. I gots buns of steel baby!! More toned and lifted overall and smoother skin too! Love it!! Definitely worth it!! (I am doing this in addition to TurboFire, I feel that you will have better results if you do it along with another workout as it does not give you much of a workout, just works a specific muscle group really well)

Wow, 185 squats. Good going! I watched a video about squats on Youtube, tried a couple, and really felt it, so I know it would benefit me.
  • Gamble97
    Gamble97 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Where can I find the workout plan..
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've done it before and had great results and really toned up. Totally worth it!
  • LeahBelcastro
    LeahBelcastro Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Where can I find the workout plan..

Here is a website that has the challange. Also you can just google it and there is a bunch of them out there.

http://tribesports.com/challenges/30-day-squat-challenge
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday so no results yet, but I'm very excited to see what my results are at the end of May. :)
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did it for the month of April and I can definitely feel a difference! I didn't take pictures and my butt wasn't in terrible shape before...but when I squeeze it now...it feels much more firm...as opposed to fluffy :)
  • OneHotMama47
    Options
    I'm on day 2 now and feeling kinda sore. I can't imagine the pain and waddling ill be experiencing on day 30 but I'm motivated. I'm pretty sure theyre going to be good results!
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 and my legs are jello. I'm also doing the crunch and the push-up challenge so all of my body gets a workout.
  • blueeyess55
    blueeyess55 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I did Day 3 Yesterday so today was my rest day.. goin for 70 tomorrow..:bigsmile:
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 day squat challenge last month with a group.....I didn't take any before and after pictures, but (no pun intended) it picked the sag up:-) plus the new strength that I feel in my thighs is fantastic! Doing the 30 ds this month, and after the squat challenge last month..I breeze through the squat sessions on it:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!