I have quit before, I am determined now!

Options
mmiller21
mmiller21 Posts: 13 Member
5'4", was 286...now 258! 28 lbs down. I have been doing 1400 calories, up until two weeks ago, I bumped my calories up to 1800, and I am much happier with my progression so far. 3.5 lbs in two weeks! Eating more to lose more, I learned that from the boards on here! Zumba at least twice a week, 60 min and burn 650-750 calories each time! Gave up soda a month ago(from 5-6 day), and has been one of the best changes I have made!

4 months in and ready to rock the summer~!

124ihvs.jpg

6gblah.jpg

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss!!! and glad you are determined! You can really see the difference in your pics! Keep it up!
  • GCanha
    GCanha Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job- keep it up!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    That is no small difference in your photos -- good work :smile:!

Keep up the hard work and you won't need any luck to achieve your goals.
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Goodbye, shrinking belly! ;)
  • Cartwheel_AC
    Cartwheel_AC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

(We're similar! I'm 5'4" and at 240 right now. I carry all my weight in the middle)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Awesome! When I restarted after baby (I use to be 330 but dropped to 200) I was at 271 I am now down to 243 so 28 pds as well. So far its been 8 weeks! Hoping I get to where I was!
  • g33kg0ddess
    g33kg0ddess Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)

I'm on the same boat. I quit before too but I'm much determined to lose weight this time.
  • agrant85
    agrant85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am thinking I may need to bump my calories up too. I am at 1420 and the past two weeks I've not lost much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!