Uuurrgh!

Options
I totally got off track, how did you get yourself back on track??

Replies

• jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Oh - wow, I was just about to post a similar topic. About two weeks ago, we had a slight family emergency, and I had to keep one of my young relatives and a teen relative last weekend and this whole week, I've been eating food that's not good for me and too much of it because I've been driving back and forth between my hometown and I'm just really tired...I'll be keeping the youngin' again this weekend (went to the park last time, gonna try to take her swimming this time), so i'm trying to stay active, but I really don't know how to get back to doing what I need to do, while this situation is continuing to interrupt my routine...people, please post (thank you OP for starting this topic.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    By making the decision and just doing it. Winston Churchill said something like most of the work done in this world is done by people who don't feel like doing it.......you have to do it yourself, push yourself, discipline yourself. Making the right decision and doing it, whatever you're feeling. Sometimes, minute by minute, many times a day. That's what being a hero is, making the right decision, even the supposed little ones.
    We've all 'Been there, done that".
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I totally got off track, how did you get yourself back on track??

Just start making better choices. The first choice is always to make the choice though.

Decide to do it and do it.
  • foxchick40
    foxchick40 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)