Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade

Options
tayteetots
tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
For anyone who is in love with the Starbucks passion tea lemonade, you can easily make it at home for 0 cals. You can buy the tazo brand starbucks tea at most grocery stores. I take 3 tea bags in a big glass jug (About 1.75 litres, you can use more tea bags for a stronger flavour) put boiling water in there. Let in set on the counter for a few hours before putting it in the fridge. Then with each glass just put a squeeze of lemonade mio and it is exactly like you're having the starbucks passion tea lemonade :)

1307093532-44.jpg

Replies

• SamiAm1227
    SamiAm1227 Posts: 12
    Options
    Yum!!
  • shercoup
    shercoup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump.thank you
  • Canadianraven
    Options
    mmmm thanks, can't wait to try it!
  • blondley
    blondley Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm going to try this!!!
  • DoubleClick88
    Options
    I'm definitely going to have to give this a go. I've started making my own Chai Tea Lattes, and I'm going to look into getting skim or soy milk instead of regular milk. I can see passion tea lemonades being a wonderful refresher after work.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Gotta try this...sounds great.
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rachelr18
    rachelr18 Posts: 7
    Options
    Sounds great!!
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If you don't have time to brew it ahead of time, just take one tea bag and put it in a 16 oz glass about 1/4 filled with hot water. Let it steep for about five minutes. Then add a crystal light individual lemonade packet and fill the rest of the way with cold water and ice. Stir and remove tea bag. This is fairly sweet with the lemonade but if you want it sweetened more, just add a sugar, stevia, or splenda packet and mix well. Yum!