I just signed up :happy:

Options
I just filled in all my information and I have to admit that I am a little overwhelmed. My profile said that I have 158 pounds to go! What? That isn't even my "healthy weight range" either. I feel like I'm finally willing to tackle this life long batte head on. But I am going to need y'all's help and advice and sometimes just a sympathetic ear. So, thanks in advance.... and nice to meet you.

Replies

• MommyWilson
    Options
    I just filled in all my information and I have to admit that I am a little overwhelmed. My profile said that I have 158 pounds to go! What? That isn't even my "healthy weight range" either. I feel like I'm finally willing to tackle this life long batte head on. But I am going to need y'all's help and advice and sometimes just a sympathetic ear. So, thanks in advance.... and nice to meet you.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Welcome.gif

You've come to the right place!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this wonderful site. It is so good to have you here. I know it is hard to stay motivated but take it a day at a time. We are here for you.:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Welcome... I had 108 lbs to loose. now just 91 I love this site
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome MommyWilson! You have come to the perfect site to meet the needs you stated. Best wishes to you on your goals.