Hello All! New here and ready to LOSE IT!

Options
Hello! I am excited to be here. I learned about this website from a friend of mine who is also a subscriber to mfp. I like it and the support I've already received from other users of this website.

A little about me: I am a 36 year old, married, mom of two - boy and a girl. Both are preschoolers with the eldest beginning kinder in August.

My husband works full time and goes to school studying for a masters of divinity. I recently lost my job and I am looking for employment, but enjoying the break at the same time.

Utterly sick of how I've let myself go physically, I have decided to grab the cellulite by the horns and steer this baby back into submission! So there you have it! I've thrown myself out there...throw one back and tell me about you.

OH, and btw...this pic you see is NOT my hubby...wait, wait, wait! Not what you think...it's my cousin at his 20th class reunion. :smile:

Replies

• travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 1 month new here also. You can do!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • susandersons06
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome...enjoy the journey!
  • clwatlington
    clwatlington Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Stay strong and focused. I'm new here also; only about a week. I have found it so helpful, and the support is AMAZING.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Allie1982
    Allie1982 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm new here also. :smile:
  • leanandmeanmachine
    Options
    Welcome, glad to have you!! Let's be buddies and motivate each other!!!
  • kingljy
    kingljy Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! Let's get it. I'm just starting back up myself after about a 3 month hiatus.
  • onthevergeoflosingit
    Options
    Ok! I changed my pic so disregard the last part of my original post: this NEW pic IS INDEED my hubby. And thank you all for the support! :wink:
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Great to have you with us! Stay strong!