Banana and Nutella Grilled Sandwich
    tumblr_lnnvlqaWEk1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x372.jpg
    Mango and nutella crepe
    tumblr_lntl0y5adB1qcn3o7o1_1280-560x362.jpg
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    bacon4.jpg

I recognise bacon but what is it sitting on? It can't be an iced doughnut surely?

:noway:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    ummmmmm, I can only use pictures?? I don't know how to not make noises when orgasm is in the title....

Creme Brulee
    CFT-Creme-Brulee.jpg

My favourite!
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    how do i add pics to posts? x xx
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    bacon4.jpg

I recognise bacon but what is it sitting on? It can't be an iced doughnut surely?

:noway:
    It's a maple bacon doughnut, such as the ones Adam had at Voodoo Donuts in Portland, OR on "Man vs Food."

. . .Not that I've made it a mission to have one of them or anything.

@joey2Bfit: [ img]your pic[/ img] no spaces, and don't capitalize the "img".
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i get a food orgasam, evrytime i overeat
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    OH yeah.................oh yeah...........................

normal_1258242382.jpg
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Hot messy goodness
    cinnamonroll1.jpg
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    oceana_chocbrwnie_460x285_zps9db5e551.jpg

Dark chocolate pear tart, milk chocolate cream.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-05_zps941eca08.jpg

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-12_zpscc1f2c2d.jpg
  • alsouthernbelle38
    Options
    Can't post a pic, but I had a major food orgasm lastnight, I know it wasn't good for me but I have to indulge sometime. It's been over 15 weeks since I have had pork, so I had most amazing fried pork chop lastnight, still taste it this morning! Think I just might leave the pan of grease on my stove for a few days just so the smell will continue to resiginate throughout my house.......lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Can't post a pic, but I had a major food orgasm lastnight, I know it wasn't good for me but I have to indulge sometime. It's been over 15 weeks since I have had pork, so I had most amazing fried pork chop lastnight, still taste it this morning! Think I just might leave the pan of grease on my stove for a few days just so the smell will continue to resiginate throughout my house.......lol

Must do once a week. It's good for us to get porked you know.
  • NutellaAddict
    Options

At least someone is. :indifferent: :ohwell:
  • mockchoc
    Options

Umm.. I think everyones too scared of a man with such a huge gun. Put it down.
  • NutellaAddict
    Options

Umm.. I think everyones too scared of a man with such a huge gun. Put it down.

It just stays like that all the time. :indifferent:
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    after eating healthier since january alot of this food looks disgusting, why do we eat stuff like this, thats how we got like this in the first place. alot of the cakes look lush though, they don't look good enough to ruin my hard work
  • NutellaAddict
    Options
    after eating healthier since january alot of this food looks disgusting, why do we eat stuff like this, thats how we got like this in the first place. alot of the cakes look lush though, they don't look good enough to ruin my hard work

I eat cake and candy Just in extremely small quantities now...and they just don't taste the same so I honestly couldn't eat as much as I USED to.
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    9fbbb01_250x250.jpg
    delicious-sexy-food-1.jpg?w=500&h=331
    delicious-sexy-food-3.jpg?w=500&h=626
    cheesesteak2-600x328.jpg
    tumblr_llq0bjbNNe1qfkm3to1_500.png

I'm done torturing myself.
  • jdad1
    Options

Enjoying food does not ruin hard work. Avoiding food creates an unhealthy relationship with food that in some cases could result in disorders. (both eating disorders and anxiety disorders) Don't be afraid to enjoy food. Eating better does not mean that you should never have something like these awesome foods. Besides, food is food, if you can fit it into your macros then go for it.

now back to the show...............

Chocolate+Covered+Cherry+Cheesecake+2.jpg
  • mockchoc
    Options

Take it easier on yourself or you won't last the whole journey. Have fun with food once in a while. It's a pleasure not a sin.
  • jdad1
    Options

Take it easier on yourself or you won't last the whole journey. Have fun with food once in a while. It's a pleasure not a sin.

VERY well said