Songs that Motivate Me to Kick Butt!

Options
2»

Replies

• bparker3127
    Options
    I could list a whole bunch of songs, but there is one that gets me to dig deep and bust out one more lap when I don't think I can anymore better than any other:

"It's My Life" by Bon Jovi
  • timontwowheels
    Options
    I have a favorite elliptical machine out here in Greece that when I am at the top of my stride my eyes go above the TV mounted to the top of the machine and I can make eye contact with myself in the mirror. I ALWAYS compete with the person on the machine next to me or with the guy I make eye contact with in the mirror! If he is sweating profusely then I have to push harder to beat him and I most always play Bad Religion for my music. They are one of, if not my favorite punk bands ever and they make me want to fight my lazy nature and all the food I have allowed to maintain a residence on my waistline.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    There are so many great songs! I love "Bodies" by Drowning Pool for lifting weights. Its also a raunchy/ dirty song but "Bad Dog" by Neon Hitch really gets me going on the treadmill. I think I have over 100 songs on my play list for the gym!

Bodies is the best!