Horror Movie ^_^

Options
MrsBobaFett
MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
We are all in a Horror film, which character is the person above you and what happens to them...

GO!

Replies

• TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    You be a scantily clad redhead that at some point runs in the rain in a white t-shirt and short shorts. I don't see you making it to the halfway point though, sorry...
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    HunterKiller_wechange2 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You are Greg Redman. You just woke up freezing cold in a butchers fridge hanging from a meat hook that is embedded in your back. Both your arms and one of your legs has been cut off. You make a good meal and will last for ages.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    The highly trained ex military who leaves the group and survives solo
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    You be a scantily clad redhead that at some point runs in the rain in a white t-shirt and short shorts. I don't see you making it to the halfway point though, sorry...

Hahaha!! Thanks :grumble: :ohwell:
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    The highly trained ex military who leaves the group and survives solo

The sweet girl who falls in love with the highly trained ex military and dies in his arms :sad:
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options

Better than what I got! You see that?!?

But then again, if there's a sequel, you might pull it off and make part 2.
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    HunterKiller_wechange2 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

Better than what I got! You see that?!?

But then again, if there's a sequel, you might pull it off and make part 2.

Sorry dude! Maybe you come back in the sequel rebuilt as a kick *kitten* cyborg?
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    @ Hunter is the mean bully big brother you hate in the beginning but comes back to save little sister and dies a gory death in the process
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    So far all I'm seeing in this thread is half-naked females dying horrible deaths. Sort of like a cross between Hostel and Frontiers.

Sounds perfect to me.
  • TX_Thundercat
    Options
    Yup, its gonna be epic...
  • QueenGyn
    QueenGyn Posts: 106
    Options
    Ha! I thought this thread is about sharing the greatest horror movies ever. :laugh:

Thundercat -- A victim trying to get away from the "monster". Run, run, faster!

:drinker:
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    @QueenGyn

A creature with rotting flesh is gazing at you in the dark. He sees your heat signature and he's hungry.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    One of the zombies who falls in love with the lead guy, he has to make the decision whether to take a chance and risk losing his brains or not :bigsmile:
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    One of the zombies who falls in love with the lead guy, he has to make the decision whether to take a chance and risk losing his brains or not :bigsmile:

There's little difference between falling in love and losing your brains anyway...
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options

There's little difference between falling in love and losing your brains anyway...

:laugh: true..
  • Cherryripple
    Cherryripple Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The pretty vegan girl being forced to eat one of her dead friend's brains in order to survive being strapped to her surf board on a conveyor belt leading to the "mulcher". :explode:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    CherylLester, a centuries-old vampire, preys on urban clubgoers with her vampire lover VeganSurfer. When VeganSurfer suddenly ages and wastes away, CherylLester casts her spell upon Lysander666, a doctor who researches spontaneous virginal hymen restoration. Together, they plot to seduce, capture and cannibalize young disaffected runaway girls.
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    TheRoadDog- Youll be the scary bar guy who everyone suspects is the killer but actually you are a sweetheart :tongue:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Mazzyx a young "twenty something" who sets out for revenge on a gang of bullies who tortured her little brother to death. She winds up losing an arm along the way, and replaces it with a high-powered gun, . But she doesn't stop at one limb; Mazzyx continues to lose body parts and replace them with more weapons as she is hellbent on revenge. With the help of a "scary bar guy" who everyone suspects might be the leader of the gang of bullies Mazzyx continues along her path of destruction and revenge until the only remaining person is "the scary bar guy" who befriended her is last.

In the final scene, amid the carnage and wasted bodies that litter the floor of the Road Dog Bar and Grill, Mazzyx locks the door to the Road House and turns to confront " the scary bar guy"... Friend or Foe? Have to wait for the sequel, I guess.
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Mazzyx a young "twenty something" who sets out for revenge on a gang of bullies who tortured her little brother to death. She winds up losing an arm along the way, and replaces it with a high-powered gun, . But she doesn't stop at one limb; Mazzyx continues to lose body parts and replace them with more weapons as she is hellbent on revenge. With the help of a "scary bar guy" who everyone suspects might be the leader of the gang of bullies Mazzyx continues along her path of destruction and revenge until the only remaining person is "the scary bar guy" who befriended her is last.

In the final scene, amid the carnage and wasted bodies that litter the floor of the Road Dog Bar and Grill, Mazzyx locks the door to the Road House and turns to confront " the scary bar guy"... Friend or Foe? Have to wait for the sequel, I guess.

:laugh: haha! Love it!!!! ^_^