if you had one day to live :( what would you eat

Options
If you only had one day to live and you could care less of what you ate what would you eat for...

Breakfast..?
Snack..?
Lunch..?
Dinner..?
Dessert..?

Me;
Breakfast: carmel cinnamon pancakes mixed with carmel French toast and LOTS of warm maple syrup.
2 strips bacon.
Cheesey eggs.
Carmel latte.

Snack: small dish of nachos n cheese

Lunch: honey bbq chicken sandwich with French fries & honey mustard dip.
Root beer float.

Dinner: fried catfish with tarder sauce and sweet potato casaroul.
Banana milkshake.

Dessert: cheesecake mixed with banana nut bread warm with vanilla ice cream and slices of bananas in top!

Replies

• antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    my perfect day:

Breakfast..big bowl of oatmeal with coconuts, walnuts, almonds, peanut, and banana slices, flax meal, vanilla extract! while drinking some nice super rich coffee with milk mmmmmm

Snack.. apple, banana, orange, peach, plum, mango, strawberries allll chopped up and ill have some of each while dipping in yogurt w/ honey and vanilla.

Lunch.. turkey, cheese, and mustard panini or tuna toastie that my bf makes mmmmmmm to die for! with a mediterranean salad full of feta and yummy veggies. and a side of hummus and pita chips! and a side of sweet potato fries lol HEY IM GNA DIE TOMORROW!

Dinner.. a big piece of blackened salmon mmmmmmm with a whole lottta steamed and seasoned veggies. and some mashed potatoes.

Dessert.. ok so i really wanna say fruit here... but i wanna upgrade it... hmmm.. maybe like some amazing baked apple or peach dessert in some sort of pie crust?! with some ice cream. and when im done with that.... ill take a warm brownie topped with ice cream. and PEANUTS!

of course in order for me to actually eat all that without passing out in the process.. id eat only little bit of everything. lol

gosh im a fatso! but I LOVE FOOD!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Breakfast: Chinese food General T'so Chicken =D

Lunch: Buffalo wings w blue cheese and Cheesy Bread

Dinner: Sushi & Vodka

Snack: chocolate Ice cream w chocolate chips cookies =D

I could die happy haha!!!
  • LittlePam
    LittlePam Posts: 40
    Options
    I was going to answer this but as I thought about it I realized that I would just be tempting myself too much to go into all those wonderful things I would do.

I can tell you one thing I would do... Smoke! I quit smoking 73 days ago and if I knew it was my last day I would be like a chimney.
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Pizza and ice cream all day long!
  • pinkandloopy
    Options
    wow...that last day would be about 48 hours long! :laugh:
    I'd have eggs benedict, with smoked salmon and a glass of bucks fizz for brunch....and a gingerbread latte and one of my homemade mince pies ( warmed) later on
    yep..think that would do it. but if I'm dying, I'd better be on a really nice beach!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OK now I'm dreaming about food.
    Breakfast- 4 pieces of perfectly cooked crunchy good bacon and fresh pineapple
    A really good strong hot latte
    Eaten while waking up in Maui on the terrace of a hotel with my kids and husband.

Lunch - A big ice cream cone - eaten while walking by the shore with my honey.

Dinner - A huge platter of seafood. King crab legs and drawn butter, lobster, black cod, and sea bass - eaten at a table with everyone I love. I don't think I'd have room for dessert but I'd like a lovely coffee with cream to end this fantasy.