• brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Well Heyyyy Now..
    Much progress man.

Have you ever thought of waxing???
    It can be painful.
    Or how bout a real close shave?
    Im being totally serious, not mean..Im just saying..I bet there's a lot of definition underneath all that Hair.

Thank youuuuuuuuu

That's definitely something that has crossed my mind about 3000000x times.

I hate my hair. Especially back/arm/shoulder area.

I think eventually I'll do something about it.. But who knows. Waxing - I might die... I have thought about shaving though.

I hear it sucks :(
  • cjaynep
    cjaynep Posts: 40
    Options
    You're looking great :)
  • brillmer
    Options
    THANK YOU :D
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    you look so great keep up the great work
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Wow that is a huge change in such short time! I'm also starting stronglifts 5x5 (on week 7) and LOVE IT! So much better than cardio! I really hope I get results half as good as yours! :)
  • brillmer
    Options
    Wow that is a huge change in such short time! I'm also starting stronglifts 5x5 (on week 7) and LOVE IT! So much better than cardio! I really hope I get results half as good as yours! :)

Thank you so much!

I attribute most of the change to healthy eating and counting calories.. But stronglifts definitely didn't hurt.

It's awesome that youre doing it.. Keep it up! You will definitely see results.

Thank you again, for your incredibly kind words. And congratulations on the incredible weight loss you have already accomplished!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
    Awesome stuff! Your face looks quite different (in a good way) :laugh:
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great post.

I think if you can find something you love to do which improves your health, it motivates you to do other things as well.

I love lifting and I also do a competitive stairclimb every year and those have really helped.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Awesome job dude! You look great!
  • brillmer
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words
  • Christina_3192
    Christina_3192 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
    Great job!!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great progress :wink:
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    You are fantasticcccc :D lol "stupid smirk" it's more of an "awww yee look at me!" look haha, which you definitely have the reason to rock ;)
  • battink
    battink Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I very rarely post on here but just had to say what a gorgeous smile you have!

and also, well done, you look fab!

x
  • brillmer
    Options
    You are fantasticcccc :D lol "stupid smirk" it's more of an "awww yee look at me!" look haha, which you definitely have the reason to rock ;)

hahaha

thank you quellyyyyyyyyyyyyyy keep it up you're awesome <3
    I very rarely post on here but just had to say what a gorgeous smile you have!

and also, well done, you look fab!

x

i am flattered and blushing x 1000000000000
    thank you so much.
  • amurr819
    amurr819 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job my fellow (Canadian) Redditor. You look amazing.
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The thing I love about your story - is how relatable it is. Though we don't look exactly the same I can absolutely relate with you and seeing your progress is another indicator to me that anyone can change. It's really a fresh perspective to the usual "already fit guy" who is now "super cut and fit".

Thanks for sharing :)
  • brillmer
    Options
    Great job my fellow (Canadian) Redditor. You look amazing.

Thank you!
    The thing I love about your story - is how relatable it is. Though we don't look exactly the same I can absolutely relate with you and seeing your progress is another indicator to me that anyone can change. It's really a fresh perspective to the usual "already fit guy" who is now "super cut and fit".

Thanks for sharing :)
    Thank you so much man. You have no idea what that means to me. That's exactly why I got into this lifestyle, and made this post.

I always see people in ridiculous shape getting in even more ridiculous shape.. and sure its awesome and motivating, but it sucks when you can't see the progress and the struggle that came before.

For my full story/guide.. please visit :

http://www.thehealthygamer.com/2013/04/03/daniel-lost-60-pounds-in-six-months-his-fat-loss-tips-for-men/
    This is not a plug or anything! I just want to help and motivate any one else if I can.

Although, I promise I will end up as super cut and fit ;) Haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!