Fridays suck! I can't wait for Monday!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with you. Friday is my first day back at work..Monday is my Friday...followed by three days in a row off. I love Mondays!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Fridays do suck because they throw work at me like crazy since I won't be here to do it on the weekend.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Actually... Fridays are my worst day at work, its beyond busy as everyone wants their stuff now. On top of me doing my actual job its full of meetings and more work added on because of those .... and yeah... not awesome.

Now Mondays... Mondays are a good day at work.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    yes mondays are my heavy lifting days so they rock.
    this next week is my max reps week of the 5 week cycle
    i've been drooling all month. can't wait.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    All days are the same for me.

Same here, except I don't know if that's a good or bad thing for you. It's generally a good thing for me. Except that every once in a while I have that Sunday night dread left over from my school days. It was always so traumatic to go back to school on Monday mornings. The only thing worse than Monday morning was Sunday evening. The END of the weekend was such a downer... :frown:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    It's raining like mad this morning. Yea, give me Monday

yes here too, and my roof is leaking, oi.
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Said no sane person ever! LOL happy for you if you are happy on Monday. Enjoy :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    All days are the same for me.

Same here, except I don't know if that's a good or bad thing for you. It's generally a good thing for me. Except that every once in a while I have that Sunday night dread left over from my school days. It was always so traumatic to go back to school on Monday mornings. The only thing worse than Monday morning was Sunday evening. The END of the weekend was such a downer... :frown:

It's not a good OR a bad thing. It's just that I retired from my job in 2011and am now devoting all my time to the farm. Hay, horses, crops, none of them give a damn if it's Monday or the weekend, they need to be fed/hauled/fertilized/weeded whatever.
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Maybe in 4 weeks I will like Monday... but this week has been way too long for me to like monday! :tongue:
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    oh-heeeell-to-the-no_zpsd61ada7b.gif
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvKShEFRpdoRN95kOhhEk9rZ-oIhIR0qSxiL62ITi04s8yjaR_
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mj55ghsDIT1roa19ro1_500.gif