Any Curves or Curves Complete Members?

Options
Hey everyone, I'm new here! I also joined Curves and will be re-starting my diet this Monday. Looking for friends to keep motivated and share tips, ideas, recipes!

Replies

• HealthyLifeAhead
    Options
    Hi. I just signed up for MFP a few minutes ago. I've been paying for Curves since July but coming up with all kinds of excuses not to go. Tomorrow i am putting my workout clothes in the car and going after work. It's only 30 minutes and not that hard to do. No more excuses. Maybe we can help each other. M.
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Awesome, I'd like that! I joined Curves end of Feb, but I injured myself running a week and a half ago so I have to take some time off from working out.
  • HealthyLifeAhead
    Options
    I'll be checking in again tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
  • StaceyShapesUp
    Options
    I joined curves last wednesday..so been just over a week and i've lost 2.2kgs so far...working for me ;)
  • allybj1605
    allybj1605 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Curves workouts for 2 yrs and love it...
  • mrsmandiicarter
    Options
    just re-joined after having a baby. i had great success last year. i lost 25lbs in 6 months, and about 8 pant sizes.
    feel free to add me. :)
  • heavenlyhazel
    heavenlyhazel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of Curves since September 2012 and average 5 times a week. I don't do the Zumba circuit, but feel that I need to do more than just my daily Curves circuit. Not sure what to add, but am back to tracking food and hoping I lose some that I have gained since October.