21 Day Sexy Summer Challenge!

Options
Hey guys! Is anyone else doing Mr. Shut Up and Trains 21 Day Sexy Summer Challenge? It's currently day 2, and I was seeing how many other people were doing this. I have found a few people on here, and I thought if we could all get to be friends we would be able to motivate ourselves through it!

Yesterday was pretty tough, and it sadly showed me just how out of shape I still am!

Today is focused on abs and eating small clean meals! Clean meals are what is throwing me off... Clearly I still put way too much unhealthy food and products into my body... and I thought I was eating pretty darn healthy! Anyone else having these challenges?

Replies

• makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it! Ill have to check it out!
  • MrsTyHarris
    MrsTyHarris Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm doing it! I have to do Day1 and 2 workouts today to catch up! I started my clean eats and water yesterday though.! We can do this!
  • kyoung1908
    kyoung1908 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the challenge!! I'm so excited!!
  • AndreaNicole87
    AndreaNicole87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I'm so excited that there are people doing this!! We're all going to be so incredibly sexy at the end of the 21st day!! Well, sexier ;)
  • mfunderburgh
    mfunderburgh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too, need to get my cardio and abs in tonight or at lunch!
  • healthymomma804
    Options
    I am doing this too.I made a group please feel free to join. Day 2 with the abs has my stomach hurting. Today looks killer. I cant wait. I do this and cardio workout because this mostly is strength training.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Is anyone else doing Mr. Shut Up and Trains 21 Day Sexy Summer Challenge? It's currently day 2, and I was seeing how many other people were doing this. I have found a few people on here, and I thought if we could all get to be friends we would be able to motivate ourselves through it!

Yesterday was pretty tough, and it sadly showed me just how out of shape I still am!

Today is focused on abs and eating small clean meals! Clean meals are what is throwing me off... Clearly I still put way too much unhealthy food and products into my body... and I thought I was eating pretty darn healthy! Anyone else having these challenges?

AndreaNicole8 - Help!!! I can't find your group. I search 21 Day Sexy Summer Challenge and get last year's challenge. I'd love to join.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Yesterday I did 45 minutes of Insanity for the cardio part...whoo I'm definitely feeling it today!
  • AcesMommy22
    AcesMommy22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the challenge!
  • kyoung1908
    Options
    Ugh so I had my cheat day today *hangs head* I went to Chick fil a and got a grilled chicken wrap...I know I know no fast food but at least it wasn't fried right?? lol and I had water with it and no fries!!