Dizzy + puke-prone + always tired + moody

Options
Please help me! It's been weeks and those what have become of me. I feel tired even when waking up, my body's like not functioning very well. I have no appetite. I feel like puking. I became moody. The feeling's... Really weird. Wait, i feel hungry but I have no appetite since i'm at the verge of throwing up.

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Any chance you're pregnant?
  • shygur
    shygur Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Please help me! It's been weeks and those what have become of me. I feel tired even when waking up, my body's like not functioning very well. I have no appetite. I feel like puking. I became moody. The feeling's... Really weird. Wait, i feel hungry but I have no appetite since i'm at the verge of throwing up.

You might want to check out gluten sensitivity or Celiac Disease.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Any chance you're pregnant?

That's my thought as well. Sounds like classic early pregnancy symptoms to me. If there is any chance at all, you should take a test.

If that's not the case, are you eating enough? Not eating enough (a common mistake with people trying to lose weight) can make you feel chronically tired and nauseous.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    If you're in a sexual relationship, even if taking precautions pregnancy is my first thought. I'd suggest that if this has been going on for more than a few days you try to get in to see your doctor or health clinic though. Try to keep hydrated as well, especially with vomitting. I hope you feel better soon.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Aside from pregnancy, which has already been mentioned - one of your previous posts was talking about starting keto. Are you doing that?