Hello...New here!

Options
Hi, My name is Melissa and I am 42 years old. I have been heavy all of my adult life, until now. I joined a weight-loss facility close to my home and lost 75 pounds. So now I am on what is called, Maintenance. I am pretty scared about all this! I'm afraid I will go back to my old eating habits and put the weight back on. So I am here to keep myself In-Check!! I know I will have my good days and I will have my bad days...but just because I stumble down a couple of steps doesn't mean I have to hurl myself down the whole flight!

I'm not sure how this site works and how to add friends. So if you would like to be friends can you share the trick on how to do it? Please.

Thank you for your time and have a great evening. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I been here since January but have been actively trying to lose weight since last December 2009. to look for people in your area you can click on the tab under community that says 'Find Members' and then search for people according to your area, age and other factors. Or you can start your own group of friends by asking friends/co workers/family to join.
    I have gotten to know several members by just reading and responding to the different threads here. Good luck.
  • nvmomof02
    nvmomof02 Posts: 3
    Options
    Tammy, Thank you for your help.