Les Mills programmes

I joined yesterday and I've not been able to find the Les Mills programmes (i.e. Body Pump, Body Attack, Body Combat, CX Worx) in the exercise database. I can use aerobics for Attack and Combat but am not sure what to go with for Pump and CX Worx. Comments welcome.

I'd like to ask if they could include these programmes in their database but can't work out how to contact My Fitness Pal.

Replies

• beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    I joined yesterday and I've not been able to find the Les Mills programmes (i.e. Body Pump, Body Attack, Body Combat, CX Worx) in the exercise database. I can use aerobics for Attack and Combat but am not sure what to go with for Pump and CX Worx. Comments welcome.

I'd like to ask if they could include these programmes in their database but can't work out how to contact My Fitness Pal.

I'd be interested in this too. I now have a Fitbit One and go with the calories it says I've used, but I wonder if it's accurate for BodyPump as it doesn't know how much I'm sweating!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Bump
  • pstansel74
    pstansel74 Posts: 130 Member
    I asked the same months ago. Eventually I just created my own and called it cardio weights for Pump workouts.
  • SpoiledByBoys
    SpoiledByBoys Posts: 3 Member
    I was looking for it too this week, sadly I couldn't find anything. :(
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    Don't worry about logging your exercise. Instead, use the beachbody calculator to figure out your caloric needs. You will have much greater success if you follow the program as designed.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/eat-smart/nutrition-tools/caloric-needs