share your 30 Day Shred results, pics???

Options

Replies

• Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So many of you have had such amazing results - looking fantastic! Congrats :-D
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    hi can you please somebody send me a link to the 30day shred? thanks :)
    as in what is it exactly you are doing everyday thank you

30 Day Shred is a DVD - you can find it on youtube, just go to youtube and do a search :)
  • ducky715
    ducky715 Posts: 38
    Options
    Did you have to eat clean?
  • ksmith1724
    ksmith1724 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on L2D6 of the 30DS. It has been challenging to say the least!! A great work out and I am noticing changes in my body :happy: All that have posted before and after pics have motivated me beyond belief!! My question is, what's next??? I am looking for any recommendations for workout videos to try after I finish the shred.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am on L2D6 of the 30DS. It has been challenging to say the least!! A great work out and I am noticing changes in my body :happy: All that have posted before and after pics have motivated me beyond belief!! My question is, what's next??? I am looking for any recommendations for workout videos to try after I finish the shred.

Most do Ripped In 30 after 30 DS. I've done 30 DS, RI 30 and currently 6 Week 6 Pack. I'm sure I'll do another Jillian DVD after this. Maybe Extreme Shed and Shred. Some go back to 30 DS after a few months. It's a great DVD for beginners.
  • sastrodder
    sastrodder Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just did level2, day 3 and I'm worried that I'm not going to get the results I want on my tummy because with somethings (eg walk out pushups and the move - i forget it's name - where you are in a plank and kind of bunn hopping your legs up to your chest) I'm concentrating so hard on doing the actual move, I'm not concentrating on pulling my tummy in!!! Am I overthinking this??
  • tonya_yates
    tonya_yates Posts: 13
    Options
    Day 1•17•30
    F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg

Just did day 15 of Extreme shed and shred. I highly recommend it if you like 30DS!!
    WOW! That was enough motivation for me! You look fantastic.
    This is after 15 days??
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! Great work ladies! You all are having amazing results!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo I FINALLY figured out how to get the picture link to work lol. Thanks ladies for telling me how to do it xo

Progress_zps83f59852.png

WOW those 2 lbs made a HUGE difference!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    okay! you all look sooooo good! and have motivated me to start back up!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics everyone! I am doing Day 4 of L1 tomorrow. I have tried to do all the days back to back before and failed miserably. So this time around I am doing the workout 4 days a week - rest days inbetween and throwing in some extra cardio when I can. It will take me longer to finish but I hope the results are just as good :)
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! I'm doing it now... Thanks for the motivations!!!
  • theflash777
    theflash777 Posts: 17
    Options
    Ok, so just to clarify... is everyone here saying that its good to take 1 or 2 days off a week or to go straight through no breaks???
  • Viva81Diva
    Viva81Diva Posts: 148
    Options
    Ok, so just to clarify... is everyone here saying that its good to take 1 or 2 days off a week or to go straight through no breaks???

From experience and from being a personal trainer, it is VERY important to take rest days! If you don't, you aren't giving your muscles time to heal. Your body will be more prone to injury because of overtraining the same muscles every day. Even conditioned athletes take rest days.

EDIT: BTW, when I did this (you can see my pics on page 1) I took rest days on days 11, 22, and 33. I also took a few more days (about 2 or 3) during this program. If you feel like you need one, listen to your body! You will definitely see results even with rest days.
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics to share yet, even though I've done it before, but the results are amazing and so worth pushing through all 30 days of it! Every few days I look in the mirror and go "wait a minute, I'm smaller!" It's creepy to actually see such a change so fast, but it's truly amazing :) I definitely recommend doing all 30 days!
  • theflash777
    theflash777 Posts: 17
    Options

From experience and from being a personal trainer, it is VERY important to take rest days! If you don't, you aren't giving your muscles time to heal. Your body will be more prone to injury because of overtraining the same muscles every day. Even conditioned athletes take rest days.

EDIT: BTW, when I did this (you can see my pics on page 1) I took rest days on days 11, 22, and 33. I also took a few more days (about 2 or 3) during this program. If you feel like you need one, listen to your body! You will definitely see results even with rest days.

thanks,

I just don't want to do something half way. if the program says every day 30 days straight i want to do it. I think ill take 1 day off per week and see how it goes. thanks for the input!
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing day 8, lvl 1 today.. man my endurance has gotten sooo much better. Awesome results people! Keep it up!
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    4hbmu8.jpg

your pics motivate me everytime I see them!
  • Mamalea32
    Mamalea32 Posts: 134
    Options
    woW! that is awesome!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!