Belly Fat Cure

Options
Is anyone else out there trying to do this "diet"? If so, are you able to eat your carbs and calories? What type of foods do you eat throughout the day? Any suggestions are welcome.

Replies

• DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I am not failure with this "diet", but I will say short of reducing sodium (reducing the bloat) there isn't a magic diet to get rid of belly fat. You can't spot burn fat. Having a balance of cardio and strength training is the way to go. GL! :smile:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing that diet but my sugars are below 15g if you want a peek. I think you're supposed to keep your carbs under 150g but mine is more than that ... like I said, not doing it but I have read about it.

I don't know about belly fat but reducing my sugar has helped me get over a plateau.
  • kitto1
    kitto1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Ya, I am not sure about the belly thing either. I have reduced my sugar to 15 gr a day which is almost nothing. I am also trying not to use any artifical sweeteners. My carbs have been under5 120 gr.
  • kitto1
    kitto1 Posts: 8
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOW! I just now noticed how much you have lost. GOOD FOR YOU!!
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    It has worked for me but I have modified it! I stay right at 1200 calories, 100 carbs and 10 grams of sugar. I am really strict about those 3 things.
  • willis84
    willis84 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose my belly fat as well. I dont know if it's from being on the Pill or the beers and margaritas I used to drink but it's finally showing on my mid section. People, what can I do? I'm on a 1,200 calorie a day diet.