nutritional facts for Starbucks secret menu- skinny version

Options
hey y'all ,

I'm new here so I'm still figuring out the message board , so if this has been discussed/posted before just point me in the right direction :)
I like to treat myself to star bucks every once in a while, and one of my friends just told me of their "secret menu"
problem is, I can Barely find any nutritional facts on them anywhere , let alone if I got it with skim milk/ no whip cream. anyone know where I can find it ?

I've only tried the apple pie frappuccino so far (which was delicious ) but I have yet to find what I just put in my body lol

thanks in advance :)

Replies

• khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Secret menu?! Whaaaaaat??!!
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If you have an iPhone you can download their app and build just about any drink on the planet and it will give you the nutritional info too. Not sure if they have it for other phones.
  • cutiemexiz
    cutiemexiz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    do they have that app on android also or just iphone?
  • nancyrom
    nancyrom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If you order your drinks skinny they usually have sugar free syrup and non fat milk which cuts down the calories quite a bit. I usually stay with the Skinny lattes which stay under 160 Cal
  • nancyrom
    nancyrom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have their app on my phone a droid but I havnt seen any nutritional values on there
  • RandomMiranda
    RandomMiranda Posts: 298
    Options
    Just FYI, I worked at Starbucks until a few weeks ago and baristas aren't trained on the "secret menu" since it isn't officially a Starbucks thing, just stuff people have come up with. So if you go to Starbucks you should be prepared to tell the barista exactly what is in the drink, not just "snickers frappuccino" or whatever. Also, coconut and almond are in a lot of those, but Starbucks doesn't have those syrups anymore/right now (at least not in Texas).
    That said, if you start with the basic drink, like a skinny latte or light frappuccino, most of those drinks are just adding syrups to that base of espresso and milk. So if you can find out how many calories are in each pump of syrup just add that many calories to the basic drink.