5'10 ladies - what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10". I would like to hit 170. That number just feels like the golden ticket for me. I haven't weighed that since middle school, so I don't know how I'll look now at age 28.
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and currently at 162. My goal is 155
  • UmarsWifeyy
    Options
    what ever you want its your choice if you like it don't worry about anybody else.I am 5'4 150 pounds i don't look that big so i am aiming for 120.like i said if you like it that's all that matter.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Strictly going by the BMI scale for 5'10": Normal 135-167lbs Overweight: 174-202lbs. I would just go where I felt most comfortable.
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 my SW was 220, I'm currently 145 my goal weight is 130-135.

Originally I thought I would be done at 160 but I got there and I still had a lot of work, I do cardio and heavy lifting I'm working on lowering my body fat, I'm at 20.7% right now.
  • kjm_723
    kjm_723 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think my goal is more about getting rid of my fat rolls! Whatever weight that happens to be is my goal, although I wouldn't mind seeing 175 since thay's what driver's license says ( although that was a lie even at 16!)
  • avatrx
    avatrx Posts: 52
    Options
    I think my goal is more about getting rid of my fat rolls! Whatever weight that happens to be is my goal, although I wouldn't mind seeing 175 since thay's what driver's license says ( although that was a lie even at 16!)

My pilot certificate says 160 and I actually didn't lie at the time. Now my AME just asks me how much I weight unless he has reason to believe my numbers are WAY off! I guess my extra pounds don't show that much to the outside world. just to me.
    and the inside of my clothes.... lol
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 190 lbs. that is what is good for my body.. I am 5'10
  • Amberlynnek
    Amberlynnek Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is 130 - 135 ( 13 more pounds to go!!) I've been down to as low as 125 and while I felt awesome it was hard to maintain. So just get to the point that you can comfortable maintain while still allowing some cheating or breaks.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and currently at 179. I would like to see 155 again. I would LOVE to be 140, but you know, I'm a middle aged woman now and I have to be realistic. At 140, I look like a stick anyhow.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and My goal is between 170 and 180. Who am I kidding... I would be giddy if it was anything below 200 :)

LOL. I dream of ONEderland!

LOL! This is me exactly!! I dream of being in ONEderland,
    I'm 5'9, first goal is 170, I'll evaluate from there and see where I feel most comfortable.
  • yubyub
    yubyub Posts: 8
    Options
    My goal right now is 180. I am 5'10". I was 159 for half a second 11 years ago, and I was way too thin. However, I wasn't working out at all. So, I don't know what 180 will look like or how it will feel. I will reevaluate then. :)
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 175 for right now, but it's really more about body fat% than the scale number.
    I've been lifting, gained 2 lbs, but dropped 2 skirt sizes. That's success to me, even if the scale isn't moving :bigsmile:
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and am shooting for 164, but anything under 170 is fine for me and the Navy.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9.5" and I've been 167ish. I didn't lift and I wasn't toned, but I looked good enough.

I'm not necessarily shooting for a number on the scale. I'm currently focused on getting in better shape, and when I achieve a look that I like, I will work on maintenance.

ETA: I do have a large frame, so this was an ideal weight for me.
  • GreenTeaForDays
    GreenTeaForDays Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am 145 and happy with my weight. I do want to tone up a bit and lose fat though so I started lifting more (NROL4W). If that means staying the same weight, or losing 10 pounds, it's all fine with me. It's really mostly about fitness and and health for me at this point... And a little bit about having a nicer *kitten*, legs and abs...
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    5'11" here and aiming for 175. That would have me in about a size 10 if memory serves and everything goes back where it belongs. :happy:
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5' 10" here.. my goal is 175.. gotta stay curvy ;)
  • annemhouse
    annemhouse Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I always thought it was your goal weight :-)
  • ellecanuck
    ellecanuck Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5 feet 9.5 and I started with MFP 2 weeks ago. I started at 145 and I've lost 2 pounds. My goal is 135. I've been as low as 129 and felt great but that required some fairly intense exercise along with the diet plan. I suffered some injuries and the weight creeped up to 145. I carry my weight around my mid section. Frankly I would be happy at 140-145 if I could redistribute my weight. Pity we can't mold our bodies;) In any case, for me it's about being toned, fit and active but it can be challenging when you're working around injuries. I think we all have a number that makes us feel good and that number will differ from one person to the next.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!