-frozen mushroom and asparagus risotto
    -heart healthy blueberry oatmeal
    -quinoa, a great substitute for rice and pasta
    -cilantro salad dressing
    -frozen edamame
  • Danalynn39
    Danalynn39 Posts: 38
    Options
    I was just there yesterday. I love TJ's. And they really aren't more. Sometimes I find things less than my regular store I go to. Although I might just buy more because the offerings there are fresher and way better. I usually buy staples to make snacks or add to lunches.

-Sugar plum tomatoes (cherry size)
    -Tropical fruit medley
    -Both frozen Ahi and Albacore are great
    -Chili lime chicken patties are awesome
    -Low sodium broths
    -Avacados- both bag of 4 fresh or prepack guacamole
    -Herbs- fresh or frozen cubes- great to have for in a pinch seasoning
    -Nuts- Pecans, cashews, almonds, Hazelnuts. All great and can make your own fresh butters with no fillers
    -Dried (dehydrated) fruits. I get blueberries to make paleo muffins. Add those in and they rehydrate when you cook. Or add to water and hydrate, drain and add to nut butter for a dip with celery when you have cravings. Less sugar.
    -All of their veggies are awesome and very fresh/inexpensive

Also best place to get flowers. Always great boquets. I bought a orchid plant to make prom flowers for my daughter. 7.99 vs. 15.00 at the regular store. And beautiful.
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am a big Trader Joe's fan too! I like all their produce, breads, fiber granola bars, carrot juice, granola, cottage cheese, ect. :smile:
  • oldernotwiser
    oldernotwiser Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Somebody referenced their frozen fish earlier and it really is quite good. The Turbot filet cooks quickly and will melt in your mouth. I aslo like their Mahi.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot to mention their boxed soups... great unique flavors and so delicious!
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I just got their Chicken Apple Chardonay sausage and it was very good.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Most of what's already been said, plus Chicken Tikka Masala, shrimp stir-fry (both frozen), and their habanero hot sauce. These ALWAYS end up in my cart. Oh, and their egg white salads. So good and low calorie!
  • daisyterp
    daisyterp Posts: 27 Member
    Options

And this isn't food, but their coconut oil body butter is awesome and only $4.99 where I live!
    I am obsessed with this stuff- and I love their green multipurpose cleaning spray- I must have like 3 containers of both of these items at all times!

TJs has a lot of great chicken sausages that are relatively healthy. Also some of their ready-to-go salads are great.
    I like their canned wild salmon.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Love the frozen polenta with veggies.....and the brown rice/barley mix (also frozen)
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    love so much that I can't list it all! Plus my favs are constantly changing. All I know that it's like Christmas for me every time I walk in that place!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    The salsa verde. Awesome. I could drink it right out of the jar. Not that I'd ever do such a thing...
    this and just want to add that I LOVE TJ's... hope I can get a job there when I retire from my day job :flowerforyou:
  • Mich4871
    Mich4871 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The Mediterrian Yogurt Dip with Feta is to DIE for!

I stay away from alot of pre packaged foods due to the sodium, but I do love (on the grab and go), the veggie hummus wrap for a satisfying on the go lunch.

I LOVE their non-fat vanilla greek yogurt.

I can also inhale the cookie butter! My 2 year old is addicted to it! LOL

Edamame cracker thins - they are like crack to me, so I usually have to walk past them!

Caffe Latte ice cream bars... 90 calories and YUM.
  • EroseT23
    EroseT23 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Quick-cooking steel cut oats. They cook up in less than 10 minutes on the stove.

Half-salt tuna.

Any variety of salsa or hummus.

During the holidays they have this cranberry chevre that is AMAZING, especially spread on crisp, juicy apples.

I always keep their creamy, salted peanut butter in stock.

Smoked paprika. It's only $1.99 where I live and I buy it two bottles at a time.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of for now. :)