100 Pushup Challenge

Options

Replies

• cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    W1D2 done!
    3 - 4 - 2 - 3 - [4]

Like last time, I couldn't exceed four push ups in the last set, but it's still pretty amazing I could increase my max from three to four. I'm pretty happy to see that I'm improving :smile:
  • calijo72
    calijo72 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    W1D2 Done :D

6-8-6-6-7
  • beutiful5678
    beutiful5678 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just did W1D2 and I did 10, 12, 8, 8, 12. This is sooo hard! I also did the situps and squats challenge and the situps are killer!

eriny - You are incredible! The 100 Pushup Challenge is a six-week program to help people build up their strength to do 100 pushups. You can view the website here:

http://hundredpushups.com/

Good job everyone! Keep it up!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    got my hubby on board too! We both did w1d 2 yesterday 10,12,8, 8, max 20 (don't know what his max was).
  • ldybugg
    ldybugg Posts: 134
    Options
    w1d2 done! 6 8 6 6 9
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw this group! I did the initial test yesterday and was planning on starting the program on Monday. Hope you guys don't mind if I join you all. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • zeeohhsix
    zeeohhsix Posts: 41
    Options
    Okay so after the intial test. i started week 3, row 3, day 1 on wensday. I need to switch this to a cardio day as i was very sore from my morning p90x routine. anyway 14 , 18, 14, 14, 25 . Might skip tonight and do it tomorrow to get on my cario days we will see how i feal. Good luck everyone!!!!
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    Attempted W1D3 today and failed on the last set:
    4 - 5 - 4 - 4 - [1]

I'll redo W1D3 in the next two days and will hopefully be able to make it by then.
  • littlelisa24
    littlelisa24 Posts: 127
    Options
    I did 10,12,8,8, 14 for week 1 day 2.
  • zeeohhsix
    Options
    I know crazy hours but im working noon to midnight so i Went ahead and knocked out my week 3, day 2, row 3 ... 20, 25,15,15,35(max) I dont have any puxh up bars here and think im not going as deep as i normally would for p90x Thats why my max #'s are high. Good luck everyone!!!!!!
  • littlelisa24
    littlelisa24 Posts: 127
    Options
    Push up bar? What's that?
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Week one is finished! 11,15,9,9,13.
  • zeeohhsix
    Options
    Just a set of bars that allow you to get more range of motion google push up bars... Dumbells can also serve as push up bars. Im out of town and didnt bring mine , but i do way fewer reps with them and they dont hurt my wrist nearly as much
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Completed week one :happy:
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 of week one last night. Hard but doable.
  • MissMaz
    MissMaz Posts: 92
    Options
    Phew Week1 Day2 was a bit harder than day 1 *L* 6, 8, 6, 6, [8] I could not make my arms do more than 8 on the last one.
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Thank god I don't have to do any push ups today!!! :laugh:
  • zeeohhsix
    Options
    finally knocked out week 3 , day 3 , row 3 22,30,20,20 and 40 max I moved this to a cardio day as it was killing me with strength training
  • stfuandrun
    stfuandrun Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1. It was tough tonight. Ugh.