No Gym Required

Options
i'm feeling awesome today, i reached my goal... hurray, in 82 days i lost 38 lbs, on april 31st 2010, i joined mfp, and today i reached my goal, and not once to the gym, i jogged for 90 minutes 6 days a week, took 45 minute walk after breakfast and dinner, i did carido such as sit ups, crunches, leg raises, squats for 30 minutes, and i feel great, so if u think u need to go to the gym..not lol,, mfp worked me and i appaude them for this site, now instead on having one scoop of ice cream, i'm treating myself to two scoops with a cherry on top..lol....

Replies

• beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    well done - what a great loss!! just goes to know you don't hae be pay mega bucks for gym membership, you just need motivation and dedication like you have. what an achievement!!
    :drinker:
  • karenga
    karenga Posts: 28
    Options
    Well done on your achievement.
  • keithinphilly
    Options
    thanks appreciate that, and ur rite about the gym memberships, have a Great Day !!!
  • panjabi
    panjabi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great Job.

Well done!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic acheivement, well done you. Aftwer reading your post it made me decide not to spend money on a gym which I will hate and only go a few times, instead I'm going to download some exercises off the internet and work out my own little routine.
    Thanks for sharing your success x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!